Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Elsa

I hear footsteps slowly going down the stairs and making them creak. I see Anna slowly appearing beside me. she had a frown sticking on her face, I could tell it was no good.

“Hey, what’s the problem?”

I ask, shifting nearer to her. She wiped a tear away and tries to lift her head as if it weighed a ton.

“It’s Hans…”

She whimpers.

“He.”

She shifts uncomfortably,

“He broke up with me…”

She mumbles. I blink.

Okay, your little sister is going through the thoughts of breaking up. Think of something a supporting big sister would say.

I think as I freak out inside. Instead of showing that I was freaking out, I just put on an awkward smile.

“Don’t worry about that now… the best thing to do right now is to move on.”

Damn! Why did I tell her that?!? She’s still so young! She can’t handle this much peer pressure! Oh great, why can’t I think of anything? I’m not usually this… intense.

I think, I don’t know what to say. I haven’t talked to Anna that much, ever since like when we were six years old.

“Thanks.”

She says as if she’s glad that I talked to her.

She hugs me(which I am still not used to…), and leaves without another word. She trudges up the stairs, still thinking about how to move on and let it go

And when she is completely out of sight and I couldn’t hear any footprints anymore.

“Man…”

I mumble to myself.

“You are an awesome big sister.”

 I happily agree, as I turn the TV off, and head upstairs to go bed.

Author’s note:

Holy crap! I’m am so sorry to all the frozen fans if Elsa does not act or think that way… I’m also so sorry if you did not like this chapter bcuz it’s too damn short. :P…