Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Anna

I dress as I normally do, a green blouse and jeans, I wipe my face with a towel, when my phone vibrates inside my pocket(yes, I have a phone!),

“Hello?”

I ask, hanging my towel, closing the lights and the door.

“It’s me, Hans.”

I twitch, I didn’t exactly expect that he would be calling tonight. I would normally wonder why and think about all the topics I could discuss with him, but my mind goes blank and I just lean on the wall(acting casual…).

“So, what’s up?”

I ask, hoping Elsa doesn’t find me talking to him like this and starts gagging.

“It’s just. I need to… I… I need to…”

He mumbles awkwardly,

“You tell her, Trisha!”

Elsa scream echoes from downstairs to the dressing, I roll my eyes.

Hans mumbles something that I didn’t hear, I cover my right ear.

“What did you say?”

I ask, focusing on what he is about to say.

“I was saying that… I want to break up.”

He declares, I don’t even think that he was crying on the inside on the other end of the phone.

My mind collapses, I hear a tiny piece of my heart falling. Then my heart sinks and smashes to a million pieces. The sound of it loneliness echoes up over and over again as I hear Hans’s voice telling me that he wants to break up.

“Okay. Yeah. Sure.”

I mumble as I sniff and swallow lump down my throat.

I slowly close my phone, put it in my pocket, and go down the stairs, hoping that this was just a nightmare that I would be able to escape from and wake up.

But it wasn’t a nightmare, much less a dream. It was real…

Author’s note:

I will accept anything that you need to say, or comment about…(it will jut haunt me for a really long time…). And I am also feeling sad right now. just watched an awesome anime that made me cry.(and that was just the fourth episode!) :P…