Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Elsa

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. There is no one around here. Not a sound to be heard.

I bet Anna and the rest has already left to tell Jack, oh well, can’t back out now.

I slowly regain the feeling of my legs,

Hey! I can move! WOOHOO!!!

I scream in my head, getting ready for my…date. (still not used to that word.)

“Luckily it’s a Saturday.”

I state, walking into the bathroom to get dressed. I know what you’re thinking: Gross! Why is she not taking a shower?

Well, I don’t need to take a shower, I’m going to get wet as much as I want later anyway!

I step out, wearing my swim-suit. It’s not a too-much-skin-showing-bikini., it’s actually just a regular swimsuit, a light blue sleeveless top, with the same shade of blue shorts.

I wear my robe, with my name imprinted on it with a cursive font.

I poke my head out, nobody there. Typical, everyone is probably enjoying they’re Saturday morning in their dorm.

I casually walk down the hall, it seems so quiet on a Saturday, all I can hear was my flip-flops making a weird flopping sound.

Eventually, I find the pool, with everyone in it: Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, and Jack Frost.

They all look at me on the same time.

“Hey!”

They greet in chorus. As Rapunzel steps toward me.

“Come on!”

She says, pulling me to get me into the pool.

“Okay, okay.”

I calmly say, pulling myself away from her. One thing I hate is being thrown into a pool.

I jump in, splashing everyone around me. I wet my hair. As I swim to Jack.

“Glad you came.”

He smiles, as he kisses my forehead.

I don’t know how to reply to that, but my body involuntarily swims away from him. I try to draw my attention somewhere else, and start to go back to him, after all this is a date, so I’ll try my best NOT to slap him, or avoid him, or punch him, or even kick him in certain places that are not supposed to be kicked.

“Fine. Fine. I’ll do it.”

Rapunzel agrees, climbing up the ladder that leads to the diving board.

“Go! Go! Go! Go!”

We all shout continuously as Rapunzel get ready.

“GO!!!”

We shout at the very moment that she steps off the high ledge.

She does a double somersault and splashes into the water, as everyone takes cover and buries their head underwater.

I was the first one to rise up to check, there was hair everywhere, as I see Rapunzel floating around on her back, slowly collecting hair.

I hear someone else rise up to catch their breath, it was Jack. He swims beside me.

“Cool!!!”

He shouts, secretly holding my hand underwater. My face heats up, I can’t see myself, but I know that I’m blushing like crazy.

About half an hour passes, and we’re still hanging out in the pool. I look down at my hands, as they rise out of the water its image gets clearer that they were wrinkly and that we had to leave.

Ignoring the fact that I was in the pool, I look up at the sun, it was searing my skin, and making my head throb.

“Hey guys, I think we should get out of the pool.”

They all pause and blink at the same time.

“But the fun’s just started!”

Anna insists. As she splashes around, trying to enjoy herself. The rest nod and agree with her.

“Fine, you guys stay here and hurt yourselves, I don’t care. I’m heading to the showers.”

I warn, waving goodbye as I put on my robe and flip-flops. I walk to the showers.

I step into the bathroom. It was nothing the bathrooms in other schools, the floor looked like it was just mopped, I’m not sure if it was just me, or the floor AND the walls were colored pink.

I take my mind off of that thought. And slip into an empty stall. The inside was bigger than I thought, there was around five hooks for a towel, a giant mat was spread across the floor, for showering, of course. And other fancy bathroom equipment.

I let down my hair and open the shower.

“Nothing beats a nice warm shower after swimming.”

I state, coming out of the showers, fully cleansed, and refreshed.

15 minutes past when I finally find my room, I open the door.

“Hi.”

Jack greets, making me jump.

Well, he’s kinda sweet, I might as well give him a chance.

I ignore the fact of saying hi back instead, I kiss his (cold, cold) cheek, and lay down on the bed, not caring what his reaction is going to be, I’m tired… don’t blame me.

“Bye.”

He grunts in a awkward tone, letting himself out. I can’t help but stare at his blushing cheeks.

And eventually, I fall asleep.

Author’s note:

Everyone, I know what you are thinking:

Oh look, its that bitch who didn’t update for two weeks!

And other stuff like that. I’m sorry, its only a few more days before I’m going back to school, so you know, gotten all busy, packing school supplies, buying uniforms, etcetera, etcetera. That kind of chiz.