Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Anna

The bell rings as all the student quietly sit down. I hear something, kinda like chattering of teeth… but I don’t exactly see anyone. My seat was near to the back, right next to the window, the teacher bounces up the chair and onto the table.

Wow, he’s a crab…

I think, some students start whispering behind me.

“Silence, silence.”

He demands. As the noise slowly quiets down.

“This is music class. So every time you speak, it must be a rhyme.”

He says, glancing at certain faces to try and recognize them.

“Your task is to introduce yourself by using only rhymes.”

He says, as he gestures us to calmly raise our hand and start rhyming.

Of course, Snow white was the first to raise her hand,

“My name is Snow white, I don’t mean to brag, but I’m the fairest maiden of the land.”

She rhymes. I could tell that she was just getting started.

“Yes indeed, I’m the best around here, but since you’re all pathetic, I suppose you cheer.”

She brags, the students behind me start to whisper again.

She sits down with a triumphant smile plastered on her face, as she sits down Cinderella stands up.

“I don’t mean to be intrude, but that’s what I do. I even crashed the prince’s party with a pair of perfect-fitted shoes.”

She states, glaring at Snow white, as she returns with a frown and raises her eyebrow.

“My name is Cinderella, I sadly forgot to tell, I have enough beauty to put you into a spell.”

She sits down. And continues to glare at Snow white.

Man, it’s pretty obvious that these two are arch enemies.

I think, as another girl stands up, she has extremely long hair, I immediately distinguish that, Rapunzel.

“I’m sorry for you when hearing that, because whoever finds you beautiful is as blind as a bat. My name is Rapunzel, just in case you don’t know me, and I don’t find any of you beautiful... that’s because I can see.”

She proudly announces, as she continues.

“As you can see, I have very long hair. Unlike them two, I don’t mind if you stare.”

She rhymes, as she calmly sits down, ignoring almost everyone looking at her like she was a queen.

The music teacher taps the table with his pincher, as he clears his throat and speaks up.

“I didn’t get to introduce myself, my name is Sebastian. And I’m the teacher, so I will be the calling the next persons who rhymes.”

I can tell, the possibilities were unlimited, he was going to call me.

And I was right, he did. I quickly stand up.

“I’m Anna, and I’m the princess of Arrandelle, I’m very fond of music, so I wish not to hear the sound of the bell”

I start, just getting warmed up.

“I only like Rapunzel, we both have the same thoughts… wait, why it is suddenly hot?”

I ask everyone. As I turn around(because I was facing back) to glance at both Snow white and Cinderella.

“Oh wait, it’s just me.”

I say, sitting down as I let the pride overcome me inside.

Man, rhyming is under-rated, that felt awesome!!!

I think, as the bell rings, awakening me from my thoughts.

“That was cool!”

A familiar voice says from behind me. I turn around and find Rapunzel grinning at me.

“You know, I think that this is a start of a beautiful friendship.”

She says. Waiting for the right moment to drag me out of the room to enjoy our recess.

“Maybe a best friendship.”

I giggle.

Author’s note:

Damn, why do I keep forgetting to put an author’s note at the bottom of each chapter?

Since this is already the 9th chapter and is going to the 10th chapter, I’d like to give you the title of the next book:

Disney High II

Life with Jack Frost

Yes, this book is all about Jelsa. Here Elsa and Jack Frost are… dating. (sorry to all the people who want me to write Anna and Kristoff, I just love Jelsa so much!!!)