Chapter 13: November Birthday Wreck

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry babe." He chuckles.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"Wishing my wife, Happy Birthday." He smirks.

"Don't Sam. I don't want to see you. Why haven't you answered any of my calls?" I whisper slash yelled.

"Our phones are tapped by Franks team. They would've known were still together. I'm sorry my love." He sits closer, placing his hands on my thighs.

"Samuel, I can't do this anymore. I want to go home, I want to be with you." I huff.

"Soon baby, real soon. We almost have enough information to put them both down. I cant risk having you around the house, they can attack anytime. Its better if you stay here, where you and the babies will be safe." He places his hands on each sides of my cheeks.

"Sam I don't care anymore, I'm going home with you-"  I say more stern.

"Shh someone will here you." He places his fingers on my lips to shut me up.

"Don't shush me, wait... no one knows your here?! How did you get passed security?" I whisper.

"I'm a highly trained agent-"

"Yes, yes I know. So why don't you take me back with you, I'll be safer by your side." I cheekily smile.

"I don't think so. I'm not risking your life like last time." I sigh.

"So why are you here now?" I look down at my bump avoiding eye contact.

"To give you this..." He takes out of medium sized blue box and opens it. I gasp.

Inside the box laid a beautiful circle shaped diamond necklace. He took is out of the box and I held my hair up and he tied it on my neck.

 He took is out of the box and I held my hair up and he tied it on my neck

"Sam, its beautiful...Thank you." I breathe touching the necklace, looking down at it.

"Happy Birthday beautiful." He kisses my lips.

I look up at him and frown "Please stay" I take a deep breath in.

"I will stay here until you fall asleep." I smile nodding.

I eye what he is wearing. The leather jacket was hugging his biceps perfectly and underneath he had a navy blue shirt on, with black jeans. Overall he looked amazing. My hormones were going to get the best out if me if I didn't control myself.

He takes his leather jacket off than crawls into bed next to me and lays down. I rest my head on his chest. I've missed this. I've missed us. I've missed being beside him.

 I've missed being beside him