Epilogue

Prince returned the TARDIS only a few minutes after he'd taken it. As it came back to it's proper owner, the Ponds rushed out of the house, but stopped dead when the blue box was joined by a red one. When Prince poked his head out, he was clearly trying to smile, but his eyes showed sadness.

"Liam!" The Doctor demanded, "Where have you been? How dare you take my TARDIS without permission?"

"Hey, Dad," he greeted, "I stopped by Messaline for you... The hath and humans are getting along great... They are looking for your daughter, Jenny, if you see her. Apparently, she lived, whatever that means. I'm off for a while, guys... I'll see around."

"Liam! Wait!" River tried, but to no prevail. He was already off.

"Well... You were wondering what I was going to call my TARDIS," Prince sighed, placing a hand on the control panel and adjusting his bow-tie, "I think the answer goes without saying, now. You know, I was planning on giving this thing back, but I just couldn't do it. I left the sonic screwdriver with Sexy, but this bow-tie's grown on me, Ezibel... Quite a bit, actually. Well, I guess it's off on an adventure... What do you think of that, Ezibel? You would have eventually died... I would have been left alone, but this way, we can travel the universe together, forever. I never am going to die, and neither are you... I decree it to be so and what I decree goes. I am, after all, the Prince."