Chapter Eleven - Wibbly Wobbly; Timey Wimey

"This is fantastic!" I beamed, holding onto the control panel and watching L...er... The Prince dance around it, flipping switches, pulling levers and rambling on about random nonsense that I couldn't even hope to keep up with.

"Switch the flibbed-whichette... You think so?" he paused, looking up at me.

"Yeah," I nodded, vigorously, "Where are taking us, anyway?"

"You're going to love it," he smirked, flipping one last switch and leaning against the control panel. The TARDIS shook one last time and came to a stop.

"The TARDIS is amazing," I beamed, "And I haven't even seen where you've taken me."

"Yeah... Sexy has that effect on people," Prince smirked up at the ceiling.

"Did you just call the TARDIS... Sexy?" I demanded.

"Yeah," he blushed, turning back to me with a sheepish look on his face, "It's a long story... Pretty much, that's what she asked Dad to call her, and it just stuck."

"Ah..." I hesitated, turning to the door, "Well... Shall we go?"

"Yeah," he linked arms with me, "Come on." He opened the door and I stopped breathing for a moment.

For as far as I could see, there was beautiful plants and flowers and life. The greens and colours blended together so nicely. He stepped out of the police box behind us and I waited for him as he locked it. He returned to my side, taking my hand, and we walked among the plant-life.

"So... Where are we?" I inquired.

"Far, far away from Earth," he replied, simply.

"I got that much," I stated.

"Hmhm," he chuckled, "It's a planet known as Messaline. It used to be abandoned, but a group of hath and human colonists banded together and recreated it. Dad stopped a war that went on for generations after only seven days."

"That's so cool!" I squealed, possibly a little to loudly, because we were suddenly surrounded by a group of fish-people and humans, all pointing guns at us.

"Lay down your weapons!" one of the humans commanded. Prince put his hands up and motioned to do the same.

"No weapons... Never any weapons," he insisted, waving his wrists around in circles, "See? All clean."

"State your purpose," a fish-person commanded. I had difficulty understanding him, but I managed to make it out, for the most part."

"Is that a hath?" I whispered to Prince.

"Yeah," he nodded, before turning back to the group surrounding them, "I'm the Prince and this is my friend, Ezibel... We're here to check in on the planet for a friend of mine... Goes by the name of the Doctor... I'm sure you've heard of him."

"The man who never would," a human nodded, lowering their gun, slightly, "You... Know him?"

"Yeah," Prince nodded, "He was planning to come out here, but got tied up in some other buisness... He lent me his police box to come do it for him. By the looks of it, you all are still getting along... Though, I can see you haven't tossed the guns, yet."

"We've got to have self defence somehow," one human stepped forward, "My name's Kyle... I'm in-charge of this team... If you'll come with me, we can take you back to headquarters... I'm sure Commanders Ramiro and Yuppivious would very much like to meet with you."

"By all means," he smiled, both of us putting our arms down, "Please, lead the way." He took my hand, again, and we followed the cluster of hath and human to HQ.