Chapter 12 New Years

Dan's P.O.V
     I woke up the next morning.  I checked the time 7:03am.  Uhg.  I hate it when I wake up this early.  I heard the shower running.  Must be Ally, Phil never gets up at this time.  8:30 at the latest. I hear the water stop running. I open my bedroom door, and walk out to walk to the kitchen and get a bowl of cereal.

Of course, Phil has taken more of my cereal, but I've learned to let it go from time to time.  "Oh god I had no clue there was anyone up."  I heard Ally say.  I turned around and saw Ally standing there, with her hair soaking wet, and wearing nothing but a towel.  "I just came to get some breakfast.  Then I'm going to browse the Internet all day."  I said to her.  "That's exactly what I was going to do! Mind if I join you? After I get dressed that is."  She asked.  I started smiling.  "Of course you can." She smiled back and me and turned around and walked into her room. 

     About 5 minutes after my talk with Ally she walked into my room and sat on my bed, with her laptop in her arms.  "Ready for a lazy day of doing nothing, and probably falling asleep a lot?" She asked.  I nodded.  "I sure am." I replied.  We sat next to each other under the blanket.  "I still don't understand how your room is this cold, even here at the new place."  Ally said.  "Yea, I don't get it, I guess the cold is meant to follow me."  I said. "Oh, hate to tell you this, but with the weather being so bad where my parents are, they have canceled flights out there until after the new year. So our flight got changed to the 3rd of January, are you alright with that?" I asked Ally. "Yea, I mean there's nothing you can do about weather." She replied.

Phil's P.O.V
     I woke up and looked at the time.  8:46.  Not that bad.  As long as I'm up before 9 I'm good.  I got up, with my hair being a mess, and put on my glasses.  I walked out into the kitchen to get some cereal.

— Time skip to New Year's Eve —

Ally's P.O.V
I walked out into the living room. "You guys ready to say goodbye to the sh*t year of 2017 and say hello to the year of 2018?!" I said. Dan and Phil started to laugh. "Agreed." Dan said.

We killed quite a few hours by eating supper and play games, board games and video games. "Guys! 5 minutes!" I said. We all sat on the couch. I sat next to Dan, and Phil sat on the other side of me. "5. 4. 3. 2. 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all said at the same time.  Out of no where, Dan kissed me passionately on the lips, I kissed him back.  It lasted about 15 seconds.  We pulled away from each other.  "That was unexpected." I said to him.  "I know." He said.  "I love you." He said with a smile.  "I love you too." I said back.  "Awe! You guys are to cute." Phil said.  "Oh shut up Phil." I said while laughing a bit at him. 

     He smiled at me. We started to watch the countdowns for other places in the world. None of us where tired. I was cuddling next to Dan, and he had is arm around me. "Would you want to stay the night in my room with me?" Dan asked me. I instantly started smiling. "I would love to." I said to him while smiling. "Alright you to love birds, I'm heading to bed. No funny business." Phil said to us, then walked down the hall into his room.

"That brother of yours." Dan said. "You never know, he could be your brother-in-law someday." I said with a joking tone to my voice. Dan started to laugh a little. "Well, that won't be for a long while Ally." Dan said. "Yea, I know." I replied to him. He kissed the top of my head.

"You have no clue how much I love you." He said to me. "And you have no idea how much I love you." I replied back. We smiled at each other. "I'm actually starting to get a bit tired." I said to Dan. "You have had a long day, go get changed, and meet me in my room." I smiled at him as I got up. "Ok." I said, I walked to my room. I grabbed my white and black checkered pants. They are really soft. And a soft long sleeve.

I walked into Dan's room, and shut the door behind me. Dan had his pyjama pants on. "Oh, hey, hope you don't mind, but I sleep without a shirt on." He said. I smiled at him. "It's fine, I've seen you without a shirt before." I replied to him. He smiled. Then he took off his shirt.

I was totally not staring, but... he has abs. Not like rock hard abs, but he definitely has abs. "Staring at me I see?" Dan asked. It took me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "N-no! I wasn't." I said.  He smirked at me.  "I'm tired, can we just go to sleep?  Please?" I asked.  He smiled.  "Yes, we can, I'm starting to get tired too."  He said back to me.

Dan laid down, and I laid next to him, he put his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest. My head was on his chest, I could hear his heartbeat. Dan fell asleep before I did. He doesn't snore, well, he does very softly, it's really cute. I eventually ended up falling asleep.
~in Ally's dream (flashback)~. (TRIGGER WARNING!!)
I was crying. Martyn knew about my depression, he had it too. I have severe depression, and he has mild depression. So, we talk about it with each other. We don't tell Phil, he would freak. "Hey, Ally, it's going to be ok." Martyn said to me. I eventually calmed down.

"Mom is going to die Martyn! How can this be ok?!" I nearly yelled at him. "I just know it, alright." He said. About 10 minutes later, of us talking, Martyn said "I have to go do something. If I don't come back, and I may not... it's nothing that you or Phil or Mom and Dad did. I'm doing it for me, alright. You are my baby sister, and Phil is my older brother, I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you guys. Ok?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Ok." And with that, he left my room. It had to be 3 hours later, Phil walks into my room, he's crying. "Phil? Why are you crying? What happened??" I asked. He sat on my bed, and hugged me. "Phil??" I questioned again. "It's Martyn. He's gone." Is all he said. "What do you mean he's gone?!" I said. Phil pulled himself together. "Martyn... He... He... committed suicide...." my heart broke into millions of pieces. Me and Phil both cried.

~back to reality~(Ally's P.O.V still)
I woke up crying. I sat bolt right up. I cried into the blanket, then quickly remembered that I was in Dan's room. I suddenly felt an arm around me. It was obviously Dan. "What's wrong Ally?" He asked. "I-I I had.... a dream... about Martyn..". I could barely get out. "Oh... I'm so sorry sweetie. Here, lets lay down again, you need some more sleep. We can talk to Phil about it in the morning, if you want." He said. I nodded. Eventually I fell asleep again.