Chapter 6 "would you want to go out for supper with me?"

Ally's P.O.V
Phil brought me my food. "Thanks Phil." I said. "No problem." There was chicken fried rice, one egg roll, and lemon chicken. It was good. Then after I was done eating and sat back down in the couch Dan walked out into the living room. "Sorry I couldn't go with Phil, when he left I was in the middle of filming a video." I smiled at him.

"It's ok Dan." I said, he smiled back at me. He came and sat down next to me.  "Hey, can I ask you something?"  Dan asked me.  I nodded.  "On your Birthday, since you and Phil are going out for lunch, would you want to go out with me for supper?"  I smiled at him.  "Sure, Dan, that would be great."  He smiled at me.  Phil walked out to the living room "ok, what did I miss?" He asked.  "Me and Dan are having supper together on my Birthday."  I said.  Phil smiled at me. 

     "Well, I should go film a video, see you guys later." He said and walked off to his room. "Wanna watch some Death Note?" I asked Dan. "Sure." He replied. We watched quite a few episodes.

Dan's P.O.V
Ally had her head on my shoulder. We where both fine with it, she wasn't feeling all that well. I guess she fell asleep, when I looked down at her she was sleeping. Phil walked out. "Awe." He said. "Oh shut up Phil, wanna help me get her to her room?" He nodded and helped me carry her.

We tucked her into bed, shut off her bedroom light, and closed the door.  "So, Phil, you are going to be alone the night of Ally's Birthday, so... tomorrow, because, I asked her and she said that she would like to go out to dinner with me, since you and her are going out to lunch.  Are you alright with that?"  I asked.  Phil gave me a look.

"I guess it's alright." He paused. "But we are all having cake here." He said with a smile.  "Alright, Alright, oh! And by the way Phil, hate to sound like a b*tch, But... since she turns 20...." I smiled at him.  "Ok, I'm sorry Phil, that was a little mean."  We both burst out laughing. 

     "We should be quite, Ally is sleeping." Phil said.  "Oh sh*t! Your right." I said.

—Authors Note—
Hey guys! I hope that you have liked the book so far! This chapter is short, I know, it's because it's my birthday tomorrow, and I want to write a chapter just for the day of the birthday, with going out with Dan and Phil, so, that's why!

     -OMGally