Chapter 7 Birthday

Ally's P.O.V
     I woke up, and looked at my phone.  I was spammed with notifications.  Then, I remembered that it's my birthday today, there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Phil." He said. "Come in." I said.

"Happy birthday! Wanna go out for lunch at noon?" He asked. I nodded, "Yea, sure." Phil said ok and left the room. 

—time skip—
     Phil peaked into my room.  "You ready?" He asked.  "Yea."  I was wearing blue skinny jeans, and a black short sleeve shirt.  I got my shoes on.  "Alright Dan, we are leaving, be back soon." Phil said.  "Ok." Dan yelled back.  The lunch was nice, we didn't talk about to much, but it was fun. 

     Me and Phil arrived back at the apartment. It was about 4 pm. "I had a good time." I said to Phil. "Thank you so much." I said as I have him a hug. "No problem, anything for my little sister." He said. I pulled away from the hug. "I should go and record my cover and get it uploaded, I haven't posted a video in a while." I said. "Ok, I will let Dan know so he doesn't interrupt you." He said while walking off. I walked into my room and shut the door.

I'm going to do a cover, of 'This is gospel' by Panic! At The Disco.  I stepped away from the mic.  I was tired from recording that.  I sat at my laptop, rendered the video and uploaded it.  Then a knock at my door.  "Yes?" I asked.  "It's Dan."  I heard.  "Come in."  I said.  "You ready to go?" He asked. 

     "Yes, lets go." I said as I got up with a smile.  We got to the restaurant, and it was pretty fancy.  "So, what does it feel like to be 20?" Dan asked me.  "Nothing different really, it's just like being 19." I said to him.  We sat at our table.  We ordered our food.  "You know, I really like having you here Ally."  Dan said.  "I really like being here to, Dan." I said to him with a smile. 

     I really want to tell Dan that I like him.  But, what I want even more, is for Dan to tell me that he likes me back.  And mean it.  The waitress came with our food.  We both said thank you.  We ate our food and talked about whatever came to our heads. 

     After we where done eating, Dan paid for our food, and we left the restaurant.  "That was a very nice dinner.  Thank you Dan." I said to him.  He smiled at me "no problem, do you want to go for a walk? Or just go back to the flat?" He asked.  I thought for a moment. 

     "Why don't we go for a walk."  I said.  Dan nodded.  "Yea sure."  I'm not sure how long we walked for, but it was just so nice and peaceful.  Me and Dan stoped under a street light.  "We should get home, it's almost midnight, Phil will be getting worried."  I said to him. 

     I got lost in his eyes.  It felt like time stood still.  We both started to lean towards each other.  Before I knew it, we where kissing.  I put my arms around Dan's neck and he put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.  After a minute or two we pulled away, still having our hands on each other.  I smiled at him.  He smiled back. 

     "Phil will freak if he finds out." I said.  "He doesn't have to know." Dan said.  "Ally, I've wanted to ask you something for a while now, will you be my girlfriend?"  I was smiling like an idiot.  I kissed Dan on the lips.  "Does That answer your question?" I said.  "Yea."  He said with a smile.  "This is the best birthday present." I said. 

     "Well, I'm happy about that, but, we really should get home, but we shouldn't tell Phil, yet."  I nodded.  We pulled away from each other.  Dan grabbed my hand, intertwining them.  We walked like that for blocks all the way to the apartment.  We let go of each other before entering. 

     "Oh my god! You guys had me so worried!"  Phil said as soon as we shut the door.  "Phil, we are fine."  I said to him.