88. Yvonne

"Come on baby, get out!" Katherine moaned and rubbed her belly.

"Can we like smoke it out?" Emil spoke up.

"You watch too much Friends" Anna told her brother in law.

"Come on baby!" Leo yelled.

"Leo, shh, shh. I wanna sleep" Tony shushed his godson.

"I want to see the baby!" Leo jumped up and down.

"We all do kid" Clint mumbled.

Galilea entered the room with an old looking teddy bear. One of those bears that look to be from the 1800s.

"For my godchild" she gave the bear to Katherine. She gasped and moved its legs and arms.

"That's like a five hundred dollar teddy bear" Bruce observed.

"For my godchild. Now listen to me baby" Gali sat down next to Katherine and lowered her head to the baby bump "this is your godmother speaking and I want you out now. I got this adorable little onesie that I want you to wear and I got a matching one. So we're going to be matching, alright baby? Please come out! This is the most excruciating wait of my life!" She whined and slumped in the chair.

Everyone was quiet and waiting for something to happen but nothing did.

"Come get me when this baby arrives" Tony mumbled as he stood up and grabbed Leo's hand "let's get a cheeseburger" Leo cheered on the way out.

Fortunately they didn't have to wait any longer. Twenty minutes later Katherine was taken to the delivery room. Everyone was anxious, waiting to hear news about Katherine and the baby. Emil was the only one in the delivery room, he's the only one who knows what's going on.

They tried to pass the time by watching tv but their minds went back to the baby. Finally, after what seemed to be hours, they were able to see Katherine, Emil and the baby.

"Hi" they whispered when they entered the room.

"Hi" Emil and Katherine whispered back.

Galilea noticed the bundle of pink blankets in Katherine's arms and she gasped "it's a girl!"

A flash blinded her for a moment and she blinked to clear her vision. Emil took a picture of Gali and everyone entering the room.

"She's so beautiful!" Anna cooed.

"Here" Katherine handed her daughter over to her sister so she can hold her. Emil took another picture.

"Okay, less flash please" she blinked. 

"Sorry" Emil mumbled.

Anna cooed and admired her niece and Giovani was getting inpatient "I want to hold my goddaughter"

"Why is Gio her godfather?" Gali asked Emil and Kathy.

"I don't know" Emil shook his head. 

"Because I didn't give them any other choice" Giovani smugly said.

"It's true" Kathy nodded.

Giovani held his goddaughter for a couple of minutes. It seems that everyone wants to hold her but they held back, she's not a doll.

"It's amazing, I mean, one minute she's inside you, and then 48 hours later, here she is" Bruce smiled.

Emil took pictures of everyone holding the baby and Katherine began to cry "what's the matter?" Anna softly asked her sister.

"Nothing. I'm sorry. I just can't stop crying" she wiped her eyes.

"It's completely normal. You're all hormonal. Remember how you were after you had Leo?" Pepper reminded. Katherine began to cry even harder