46. Peter Benjamin Parker

The Avengers have been arguing for the past hour about what to do and how to approach the manner. Neither of them noticed that Kamilla hasn't been there the whole time and payed much less attention when the elevator doors opened and in stepped an angry man with an eyepatch.

He heard the commotion and made his way to the dinning table where he was greeted by the sight of anger and yelling Avengers "Avengers assemble!" He shouted.

Silence fell over the room and they slowly turned to see Nick Fury standing at the entrance of the dinning room. Everyone stared at Fury with wide eyes.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" Natasha was surprised to see the man there.

"I have been informed" Nick began "that Miss Galilea Stark, a girl I have known since she was in college, has been kidnapped two weeks ago and none of you has seen fit to inform me"

"Uh-"

"Not just that, but she has been taken by none other than HYDRA. So tell me, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, what the hell is going on?" He demanded.

The team stuttered as they struggled to find the words to say. Nick's good eye scanned the faces of everyone in the group and his gaze landed on Peter who is still in his Spider-Man suit but no mask "ah, you must be Spider-Man. Heard so much about you, seen you in the papers and all over the Internet. How is it that my best agents can't find you, yet these buffoons found you?" Nick questioned.

The avengers gasped except Thor "I don't understand. What are buffoons?"

"You can't find him" Rhodey spoke up, ignoring Thor's question "because Galilea got to him a year ago and has made sure no one else could find him"

"Well that explains that" Nick nodded. Hurried footsteps were heard and everyone turned to Kami who ran into the room and steadied herself on the wall to keep from falling.

"You're here, good" she panted as she placed a hand on Nick's arm. He looked down at the hand and up at Kami. She ignored the look he gave her.

"You called him?" Bruce asked his girlfriend.

"Yes I damn well called him! I need all of you guys downstairs. NOW!" She yelled before running off back down to the lab. They didn't even spare each other a glance before running after Kamilla. Nick punched in the password to the lab door and swung it open.

"Okay, does everyone know the password for my lab?" Tony asked out loud.

"Yes!" Everyone nodded.

"Even you kid?" Tony stared at Peter.

"I know a lot more than I let on" he answered. Tony huffed and stood with the team, waiting for Kami to explain herself.

"I need your help" she breathed out.

"With?" Steve asked.

"Look" she snatched the letter from the desk and held it up, pointing at the spiderweb stamp at the bottom of the paper.

"A black spot?" Thor questioned.

"No, it's a stamp. A spiderweb. I thought it was weird because neither Gali or Justin placed stamps on their letters. And I saw something in the ink and well, JARVIS scanned the letter and he came up with this" Kami tapped some keys on the keyboard and pulled up the hologram, showing the password protected file "we can't hack into it" she informed.

"You can't? You. You hack into everything!" Sam said in disbelief.

"Yeah, I know. I mean SHIELD was a piece of cake" she muttered, receiving a glare from the Director of said organization "I already tried everything and this came up" she pulled up the security question for everyone to see.