12. Battle on the helicarrier

When she landed on the ground, Tony and Steve landed at either side of her. Tony on her right, Steve on her left. Great, Stark sandwich.

"Ow, okay. Someone landed on my leg" Galilea groaned. Tony and Steve looked at her and then at each other.

"Put on the suit" Steve told Tony.

"Yup" Tony replied. They helped her up and ran out of the room.

Galilea looked around and saw everyone gone. There's a huge hole on the ground, smoke coming out of... everywhere, and she's just standing here like and idiot.

"Stark, we need you on the bridge" she heard Nick through the earpiece. 

"Which Stark?" She asked.

"You" he replied.

Galilea ran out of the room, down corridors. Workers and agents are running around, and she helped people that need it. A whooshing sound was heard on her left. She turned around and saw Thor's hammer flying towards her.

"Aaah" she ducked and the hammer flew over her head. "Thor your hammer almost killed me!" She yelled into the earpiece. He muttered a quick sorry.

Gali finally made it to the bridge where it's a mess. People on computers and monitors, agents walking around, Nick talking with Agent Hill.

"I'm here" She ran up to eye patch man. He was about to say something but Agent Hill yelled,

"Grenade!"

There was an explosion and they all set off to fight the guys that walked in. Nick and Gali took down the two men that are wearing Shield uniforms. A third guy came in but Hill took care of him.

Galilea somehow ended up with a gun and shot the bad guys. No worries. She's super good at that. Natasha good. She started practicing when her aunt Peggy gave her her first gun. The gun soon ran out of bullets, so she ditched it and used her powers.

An explosion was heard. Gali looked up and saw Barton shooting arrows from the vents. She threw a force ball at him, but he dodged it. The arrow he threw did something to the computers, all the screens went black.

"Engine one is on shut down!"

The helicarrier tilted to the left and started falling. This isn't going well. She heard Nick tell Tony through the earpiece,

"Stark, we're loosing altitude"

"Yup, noticed" he replied.

"Don't worry, I got this" Gali went to the part of the bridge where Tony was standing at when she first entered the room.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked. 

"Making this thing stay in the air" She concentrated on the helicarrier, picturing it in the air, leveling the ship. She felt it move.

She lifted her hand up just a bit. They're bended at the sides of her stomach in an upward position. She put more energy into it and the ship started to level up, but not enough, they're are still falling. Wow this thing is heavy.

"Tony, hurry up over there, this ship is not light" she managed to say. 

"I'm going" he replied. 

"Stark we-"

Galilea interrupted Nick. "Which one? Okay you know what, from now on Tony is Stark and I'm young Stark or Galilea. Just put a difference in it!"

The ship continued to fall. She put more energy. It's draining all of her energy, and she's getting weaker by the second. 

"Tony, this is too heavy" She groaned.