31. I'm the captain now

"Is this one whole thing?"

"I'm pretty sure they got 7 different yachts and put them together, no way this is just one"

It's been a week since they played truth or dare, and Galilea and Tony took the team to their yacht to spend a few days out in the ocean and away from the city. They're currently giving them a tour and they're in awe. Tony's wearing a Captain hat and keeps telling them to call him Captain, since he's the one who's sailing.

After the tour was over everyone dispersed. Gali went outside to the front of the yacht. The salty sea breeze hit her face, making a few loose strands of her hair fly back.

She's at the very front staring out to the distance. They haven't left dock but the view is still beautiful. Gali heard footsteps and felt a presence standing next to her.

"You know, when I was little I used to be scared of boats" Galilea began to tell Steve. He glanced over at her and she kept her eyes on the blue water "the Titanic did it for me. I was terrified of the idea on being on a boat and we would sink like the Titanic sunk"

"What changed it?" Steve asked.

"My parents wanted me to get over my fear and tried to trick me to get on boats. Of course that didn't work" Gali smiled smugly as she recounted her parents failed attempts to trick her.

"But then one day we went to Disneyland and I saw-" Gali smiled small and then bit her bottom lip "I met this boy and I tagged along with him for a while and before I knew it I was on the Mark Twain Riverboat" Gali smirked.

"Oh my god. You got over your fear of boats because of a boy?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"Excuse me!" Gali gasped "his name was Nathan Vang, not some boy"

"You're unbelievable"

"I know"

They talked for a while more and the yacht began to move. It sailed off into the water and the salty breeze hit their faces. Gali turned and saw her brother on the top, wearing his captain hat.

Why is my brother such a dork?

"Hello friends!"

"Hello Mrs. Rogers" Natasha teased.

"Not my name" Gali shook her head"

"Really? Because the way you and Steve were acting out there, sure fooled me" Jane smiled.

"Nothing happened. We were talking" Galilea answered.

"And more" Kamilla smirked.

Gali rolled her eyes in annoyance. Her and Steve only talked while they were outside. Nothing happened... aside from the kissing but that was it.

These girls are obviously reading too much into something.

"So tell us" Kami began and handed her a glass of wine "how's it like to have a boyfriends from the 40s?"

"Well he still doesn't understand some things"

"Yeah, same with Thor" Jane nodded in agreement.

Gali and Jane understand those things. They've tried a couple of times to explain to Steve and Thor what some new technology can do, but they still find it confusing.