83. Candy Striper

"What? It wasn't enough that I had to tend to your girlfriend but now I have to tend to you too?" Doctor Olivia Grey shook her head, a small smile on her face.

She held a clipboard in her left hand and a pen in her right. Her black hair is tied up in a high ponytail, her black framed glasses on her face. She's wearing a white doctor coat and her phone is in one of its pockets, the screen shining through it since she's getting various text messages, but it's on vibrate.

"Is that why you stuck me in her room?" Steve asked Olivia.

She giggled as she wrote something on the paper "yes" she nodded.

"What are you talking about, this is a great room!" Galilea spoke up from where she's sitting next to Steve on the hospital bed.

She has a laptop on her lap and is typing and clicking and didn't look up when she spoke "I have to admit that I didn't expect to be back here so fast. But it's a nice change that it isn't me this time. Sorry babe"

She blindly reached her left hand out to grab Steve's hand and give it a gentle squeeze, but when she did that she immediately pulled her hand away, her eyes still on the screen "woah, that wasn't your hand"

Olivia sniggered and immediately clapped a hand over her mouth to restrain herself. Steve went deep shades of red and pulled up the covers of the hospital bed to cover himself.

Galilea bit her bottom lip and also blushed but not as red as her boyfriend. Well this is awkward. She thought. She looked up to see Olivia hiding her face behind the clipboard, her shoulders shaking in silent laughter "I'm sorry" Galilea apologized to her boyfriend. He only hummed in response.

Olivia slowly brought the clipboard down and bit her tongue to keep from laughing but when she saw Steve's red face and the bunched up covers, she snorted and quickly looked away from her patient and stared at a wall.

"Sorry" she managed to say but laughter was evident in her voice "I'll- I'll leave" her voice was strained "I'm more than confident that- I'll be leaving you in- gre- great hands!" She let out a small laugh before composing herself "I-I'm sure Ga- Gali will be able to han- handle your... growing problem!" She wheezed out and covered her mouth with her hand.

Olivia took in deep steady breaths but once she was calm she dared glance over at the two blushing people in bed with the bunched up covers, she began to laugh again "I-I'll be ba- back i-i-in an hour..." Her hazel eyes glanced back over at Steve and Galilea and she looked away.

"Maybe two. Hopefully you'll be able to ride it out- gaah, I mean, figure it out!" She shut her eyes and shook her head. A blush of embarrassment creeping up her face "oh god, I'm leaving. I'm going" Olivia walked over to the door and didn't dare look back as she said with laughter "just don't go to fast!" And slammed the door behind her.

"Hello Samuel"

Sam looked up from his book and up at the open door of his hospital room. He let out a loud laugh when he saw the girl standing at the door.

"Did we travel back in time?"

"Cool huh? I found it down at storage" Galilea looked down at herself and she smoothed down the red and white striped pinafore.

"Are you trying to make Steve feel back at home?"

A faint tint of pink spread across her face "maybe" she mumbled.

Sam laughed loudly but then abruptly stopped "wait, storage? You went down to Shield storage?"

"Yeah. They have cool things down there. I found a box full of candy stripper uniforms. That's where I got the one I'm wearing" Galilea explained.