67. Where's Castiel?

"Cyclone. Shield. Museum. Line. Howling. Alley. Rogers. Two. Sneak. Stark Expo" Galilea quietly recited as she sat on a chair and looked out into the city.

She heard the cars driving on the streets below her, along with the horns. Her eyes scanned the landscape before her and her mind drifted off to Bucky. She wonders how he's doing. Does he still remember? And if he does is he mad at her for leaving him behind, or worried because he hasn't seen her in weeks. She promised him that she will get him out but he's still stuck with Hydra while she's back home with her friends.

Doctor Grey gave Galilea the all clear and has been back home for a week now. It was a bit hard at first since that's where she was taken from, but eventually she was able to get back to the swing of things. The Avengers are still trying to locate Hydra and have managed to gather new information and get possible locations but they won't let Galilea get that involved. She wants to help but they don't want her anywhere near Hydra. They tell her to rest and to stop missing Castiel because he is the bad guy not the good guy.

Galilea can't help it. She sees something that triggers her and her mind goes to Castiel. Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night crying out to him but he never shows up. Instead it's the team trying to calm her down and try to make her see who Castiel really is.

Galilea's brown hair flew around her as the wind picked up. She took in a deep breath and continued to repeat the words "Cyclone. Shield. Museum. Line. Howling. Alley. Rogers. Two. Sneak. Stark Expo. Cyclone. Shield. Museum. Line. Howling. Alley. Rogers. Two. Sneak. Stark Expo"

"Why do you keep repeating those words?" Galilea jumped back slightly and looked over her shoulder to see Peter staring at her curiously.

"Jesus Christ" Gali placed a hand over her heart and another over her healing ribs.

"Sorry" Peter apologized as he sat in the chair next to Gali "so, what do those words mean?" Peter curiously asked again.

Galilea adjusted the pillows in the chair before sitting back. She took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly "my friend James-"

"The guy that's still being held by Hydra" Peter tried to clarify.

Gali nodded "James and I came up with these ten words that would keep ourselves calm. That would remind us of who we are... You see when you're with Hydra, they do things to you, they hurt you and twist you in order to break you. They want to have complete control over you and they don't care about anything else. You get hurt, oh well. They throw you in a cell and let those healing vapors do their thing. They beat you up so you'll fight back, and then they'll hit you even harder so you won't fight back" Galilea began to explain.

"They brainwash you until you'll forget who you are. They train you so you'll be their puppet. Their personal killing machine" she said in a whisper.

"Is that what they did to James?" Peter slowly asked.

Galilea stared back at the city, her brown eyes holding sadness and pain "I got him to remember a part of him. He was lost- he still is. That's why he came up with those words... Those ten words help him- help us remember. I promised him that we would leave that place. I promised him that I would get him out but I left him. James is still with Hydra and I don't even know if he still remembers who he was" Galilea sadly explained.

Peter stared at Galilea for a minute. That woman sitting next to him has been through hell and back. She was Hydra's hostage for a month. They were able to break her and even though she's not with them anymore, they still have some kind of hold on her. But despite all that, Galilea's concern is for James. Her friend.

Peter never had many friends, so seeing the tight bonds of friendship the team have, was something new for him. If something happens to one of them, the whole team is there for them. They don't just protect each other, they tease, play and gently bully one another. They are a team. They are friends. They are family.