81. The Revengers

The Avengers and Hydra stared at Loki in shock, that they didn't notice when a spiderweb hit the panel and another and another. The shield that's holding back the Avengers began to weaken.

Everyone looked up and saw Spider-Man on the ceiling. Underneath his mask, Peter gave a small smile, it could be seen by the way the eyes on his mask moved. The boy gave a small wave and swung to the other side of the room. 

"Hello!" He brightly said.

A loud laugh was heard from outside, Hill, Phil, Bucky and a laughing Galilea walked in "that was great. You have to do 'get help' more often"

"I hate it" Loki grumbled.

"It's fun" Thor grinned.

"Gali?" Tony called. She turned around and smiled at her brother.

"Heyo!"

"What the hell are you doing here? I told you to stay at Shield!"

"Yeah well since when do I ever listen to you?" Gali shrugged.

"What the hell is going on?" Richard demanded.

"What the hell is going on, Dick, is that we came to get James and save those idiots" Gali jabbed a thumb over her shoulder.

"So what, you're the Avengers 2.0?" He sarcastically asked.

"No. We're the... Revengers" Thor informed. Galilea resisted the urge to facepalm.

"The Revengers?" Richard repeated unamused.

"Yes" Thor nodded.

"I like it" Spider-Man spoke up.

"Yeah!" Thor gave the kid a high five.

"Oh my god this is it. This is how we're going to die" Clint said from behind the shield.

"You know we can hear you" Phil told the archer. He glared at the agent.

"Everyone shut up!" Richard yelled.

"No Dick, you shut that hole in your face! I listened to you for a month and now it's my turn to say something" Galilea snapped "I don't feel like fighting, Richie Rich. So please surrender, we will take you in, lock you up for the rest of your life and we will never see each other again"

"What's the hard way?" Richard stepped down, trying to get closer to the girl but the Revengers got in defensive mode. He saw it and stopped walking.

"Face Loki's magic tricks. Thor's magic hammer. Two Shield agents. Spider-Man's new web shooting combinations. James and I" Gali pointed at everyone when she said their names.

"And us!" Happy loudly said as him and Kamilla entered the room. Heads snapped their direction and Gali facepalmed.

"What part of 'stay in the fucking car' did you not understand?!"

"Steve doesn't like that kind of language" Natasha spoke up. The Captain glared at the assassin.

"Hey, Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay, get the hell out!" Galilea yelled at her two friends who just walked in. Happy went to protest but didn't get to say anything because someone spoke up.

"You should do what Galilea says. She can get a bit feisty. I still think it's the hottest thing I've ever seen" Gali tensed up and closed her eyes. Oh no. She took in a deep breath and slowly turned in place.

There's another door at the other side of the room which she failed to notice. It's open and standing there is none other than a young Jude Law. His hair is still perfectly coiffed despite what's been happening down there. He has a couple of scratches and his shoes are dusty, but he's still the same Castiel.