38. Relapse, Extended Scene

Start from the beginning

Soon, I pulled back enough to nuzzle my face into his chest and just the smattering of hair that graced his otherwise smooth torso. Overcome with passion, I kissed over his chest, causing his breathing to speed up.

When I finished reveling in his tight chest, he spoke quietly. "You're too far ahead; I think it's only fair that I catch up a little." He leaned down low and nibbled on my neck, traveling to a spot just under my ear and driving me wild. Involuntarily, I let out a tiny little whimper and he chuckled at my response. While still tickling my neck with his mouth, he unbuttoned my shirt and shoved it off my body more aggressively than I'd done to his. I was left in my pretty white lace push-up bra, which he stood back to admire. He simply mouthed out the word Wow and moved toward my jeans, dropping to his knees in front of me. He unsnapped and unzipped with great speed, but then he slowed down to carefully peel the denim from backside and push it slowly down my legs. I stepped out of my jeans and he wrapped his arms around my waist while letting his face push into my abdomen, letting out warm streams of air that made more hairs stand up.

I was tugging and tousling at his hair when he suddenly stood up and removed his pants before I could even protest that he hadn't let me help. He returned his mouth to my shoulder, licking and nipping at my bare skin while he skillfully unsnapped my bra and let it fall. I took a breath and held it, worrying for a brief moment that he wouldn't like what he saw. But when he pulled back and looked at me, then down at my breasts and back into my eyes, he smiled warmly. "I love you," came out as barely a whisper, and I returned the barely-whispered sentiment.

We both watched his hands as they engulfed my breasts, kneading, squeezing, appreciating. Then he pleasured me with more kisses while his hands worked magic and I felt like my might burst with anticipation. My body, my mouth, my words, separated from my brain and I pushed out a small moan of his name. "Harry."

He stood up, pushing into my belly as he kissed me again, pulling my body flush against his. Tingles and lightning bolts were everywhere. I don't remember ever wanting sex like this before. The only other time I was sexually active was when I was with Dale. In high school. I didn't know nearly as much about myself then as I do now. I was a grown woman now, ready for this man to make love to me. It felt like a completely different concept than anything I'd done before.

Harry walked me backwards to his bed; once I was about an inch away, he lifted me up by my hips and set me gently down onto the sheets, which now felt cool even after I'd been sleeping in them just a while earlier. As I lay down, I noticed the moon shining in brilliant light, making the room seem like it was bathed in an alternate source of daylight. Harry climbed over me and settled his body almost directly on mine, but not quite.

His mouth reclaimed mine in a fiery kiss; one arm cradled my head while his other hand migrated down across my breasts, stopping to squeeze and tease them before pressing onward to my lower belly and straight inside my panties. I gasped, the feeling of his intimate touch was so welcome that I would almost be content to let him linger there for the rest of the night. But as he pressed and kneaded and dipped, I knew I wouldn't be satisfied with just his fingers.

Using my knee, I pushed his hip sideways just a bit, letting him feel the touch of my hand as well. This time, I slid my hand below his navel, under the elastic of his boxers. The moment I laid my palm over him and pressed, we moaned together, both very happy with what we were doing to each other. I had never made noise during sex with Dale, probably because we were always trying not to get caught. But we had never explored and touched this way either. I was delighted to have this first experience with Harry, and hopefully only with Harry for the rest of my life.

Just touching him, giving him just the right pressure and hearing him moan in gratitude was so rewarding, I wanted to continue just so I could hear his weakened voice. Each stage was thoroughly enjoyable, but we still had more to accomplish. Harry gently pulled my hand away from himself, and he hooked his fingers into my panties, pulling them down as I lifted my bum just high enough for him to remove them completely.

He pushed up on his arms and stared at me, my body illuminated by moonlight. I felt rather beautiful this way. I had never had many body issues, with the exception of being short, but Harry's words still made me feel incredibly attractive. "You're stunning," he said slowly. I smiled lazily in appreciation. Then he reached down to discard his last bit of clothing, tossing it half way across the room and making me giggle.

His hand came down to caress my cheek. "I love you, baby. There will never be anyone else for me but you," he said. His voice was husky and the vibrations from it rocked through my whole body.

"I love you, too, Harry. You're all I want."

He resumed his invasive, tongue-dipping kisses for a few moments. When he stopped and made himself ready, I rose to meet him. And then he moved, slow and deep. My mouth fell open as he filled me to my limits, pressing to the very end of me. I gasped again and a moan passed my lips, watching him as his face conveyed his mutual pleasure. He pulled out slowly and pushed in again, just as slowly, torturing me with the pace, but at the same time, fulfilling every fantasy I'd ever had, about him or anything else.

My hands rubbed up and down his back, delighting in the muscles flexing and releasing as he rolled his hips. I moaned softly, trying not to be ashamed of the sound of my voice. The noises became more frequent, and finally I let go of my inhibition, letting all my sounds inform Harry that his movements were perfect.

He, in turn, between gasps and pants and small grunts, murmured my name and told me he loved me over and over again. We went on with this slow, torturous pace for so long, but when I started to feel the first signs of the blissful ending, Harry sensed it and moved faster, with more purpose.

Soon, we both met our ends, Harry's face was buried in my neck, his heavy breaths coating my skin with moisture. Eventually, he let go of his weight and rested heavily on me. His panting was erratic, as was mine. I slowly stroked his back and shushed him, placing tender kisses to his forehead and his damp hair.

It didn't take us long to separate, but we stayed connected by draping our limbs over each other and tucking in under the covers. I nuzzled my face into Harry's neck, breathing in his scent.

We both drifted into sweet dreams; but we didn't sleep all night.Some time well after midnight, Harry's restless hands and lips found me again.

* * * * *

So, what do you think? From a Christian author? Is this too much? Is it appalling?

Again, this will be my "test chapter." If I get a good response and most people are comfortable with me including the material this way, then I will continue for my other books as well. I would love for you to be as honest as possible about this! <3

I've tried to make it somewhat more mature without being flat-out porn, lol, but I would really appreciate your feedback <3