Christmas special (belated)

[I hope y'all had a beautiful christmas and a great time with your familiesq ^3^]
~This will be a long chapter~

When we just entered the practice room, a flashlight appeared and we startled.
"Ah!"
"What was that?!"
"Merry Christmaaaas!" a few voices yelled and the light were turned on. We saw our practice room decorated with christmas stuff and glitter or snowflakes.
"Wooah."
"We totally forgot that it's christmas." Jimin facepalmed himself.
"Guys! Attention please! I have a present for you." Bang PD announced. We all turned to face him and payed attention to what he is up to say.
"As your christmas present I ordered a lot of delicious food. I also thought that you guys can leave earlier" we all already applaused and began to yell in excitement "BUT! Just if everything goes how it exactly is planned. Is it a deal?"
We all nodded excited and ran to the changing rooms.
"W-wait! Guys!" Naomi yelled but we already closed the door behind us.
She sighed and knocked aggresively on the door.
"Did you forget that I have to pass the changing room because the entrace to the place for your MV shooting is BEHIND our changing room?!!" she yelled. We looked at each other.
"Just wait a second!" J Hope yelled back. We heard her sighing heavily. After they quickly changed, Naomi passed our room and we went all out to the camera men and the managers. A few stylists came to us and placed us in front of a whide mirror.
"Pst, Ryu." I heard a voice near on my ear.  U turned around just to bump on Yoongis lips. I covered my mouth with my hand and looked shocked at him. We've never kissed in front if others. He also blushed a little and apologized.
"I actually wanted to tell you something." he then added.
"What?" I asked curious.
He looked around as if he's afraid that someone would listen to us and then leaned closer to whisper in my ear.
"I have a present for you. 11PM in our garden." he whispered and his hot breath on my skin made me shiver. I nodded and he turned around and went away.
What could it be?  A present? So he actually knew that it was Christmas. Wait! I don't have a present for him!!! I'm such a horrible boyfriend! I facepalmed myself.
"Hey, Ryu."  A happy Naomi appeared next to me and I almlst jump off of my chair.
"Wah! Where did you come from?!" I asked. She just giggled.
"I saw Yoongi whispering something in your ear and I got curious. So what were you two love birds talking about that you have to facepalm yourself?" she asked and rested her head on her hand while looking at me with big curious eyes. A stylist came to me and turned me to the mirror before she started to put on my make-up. I faced her reflection in the mirror.
"Well, uh... he... uhm... He said he has a present for me." Her jaw dropped and she looked at me more excited than before. She started clapping in her hands and jumoing around.
"What is it? Do you already have a hint? Wait. Do you already know what it is? Did he say something? Tell me everything! OMO, I'M SO EXCITED!" she yelled while she still jumped around and even my stylist faced her with a confused expression.
"Naomi. Naomi! GIRL CALM DOWN!" I whisper yelled at her and caught her wrist to stop her jumping. I closed my eyes so my stylist could make me eye make-up.
"Listen to me. If you tell anyone anything, I won't forgive you, okay? I don't know anything about the present just that he wants to meet me at 11PM in the garden to give it to me." I told her. She sat down again and I could hear her smirking.
"Oh, don't even think about watching us." I hissed at her.
"Okay, okay. But you tell me what it was, right?" she asked with her sweetest voice, making me sigh.
"Oppa, will you?" she still asked when I didn't gave her an answer.
"Fine! I will." I said and she clapped happily. We heard the boys yelling in the background and turned around curious what it might be. Bang PD placed a few mistletoes at the shooting place and V amd Jungkook were sitting below one. They looked at each other and hesitated while the others shouted at them to do it already. Naomi watched them and started breathing without control. Then they finally kissed. Well... It was a lot deeper than I expected them to do. Naomi fell from the chair and held her heart.
"Are you, okay?" I asked in disbelieve.
"I... my heart... they... V... Jungkook... heart... mistletoe... kiss..." she stuttered while breathing heavily.
"Naomi."
"What?"
"Breathe."
"Wha... what... but... yaoi... I... Fujoshi... heart... fangirl..." she continued.
"Naomi."
"Huh?"
"bReAtHe!"

*after the shooting*
Everything went how it was planned.
"Good job guys! Now lets eat!"
We had a great feast and almost exploded after eating so much.
"I love to see you guys eating well." Bang PD said and smiled with his chubby cheeks. Naomi made big eyes and quickly looked away. I knew her weakness for chubby cheeks.
Suddenly Yoongi, who was sitting next to me, squeezed my hand. I blushed but continued eating before I squeezed it back and he slightly smiled.
After eating we kept talking about stuff and messed around.
"Naomi, my dear." Bang PD suddenly said and smiled at her with innocence.
"Yea, Sir?"
"Look up." he said and pointed at something which is haning over Jimin and her. We all spotted the mistletoe.
"Look! There's another one!" Jihyun said and pointed over me and Yoongi. Oh god why.
Before I could react, Yoongi grabbed my chin and pecked my lips. My face burned while everyone applaused. Naomi and Jimin were still struggling.
"Come on bro, you're the man. Make the first step." J Hope said to Jimin.
"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss." We started saying over and over again. They blushed and faced each other. Jimin looked at her with an asking expression and she just nodded. He came closer while Naomi closed her eyes and then... Finally they kissed. I swear Naomi's face was as red as mine.
"Young love." Bang PD said like a proud dad.
"So, guys. It was a beautiful day and thank you for your hard work! You did a great job, as I said. Have a great day and drive home save." he added and we thanked hime before we went back to the changing rooms.
"Aah, Jimin-aah. You already kissed your crush." Namjoon said and oatted Jimins back. They smirked at him.
"Are you sure it was his first time kissing her? I mean they share a room." V added.
"Maybe they already made out." J Hope continued and demonstrated how they would make out. We laughed at him. Jimin just shook his head and chuckled.
"Or what about Yoongi and Ryu." Lee started.
"Yea. The two love birds." Jin said.
"We did more than making out." Yoongi suddenly said with a smirk.
"What?" They all said shocked.
"Yea, what?" I said.
"Guys I'm joking!" Yoongi laughed proud that he fooled us.
Naomi kmocked at the door again.
"What? You're on the right side, so what do you want?" Chanle asked.
"Just saying that you guys are already taking 30 minutes! Could you just hurry a bit, ut's getting late!" she said.
We kept quite.
"Yah, Jimin. Go and answer your wife." Jungkook said teasingly. We all looked at Jimin waiting for him to answer.
"Guys?" Naomi asked worried.
"Go ahead, Jimin-shii." Jihyun giggled.
"Just give us a few more minutes." Jimin finally yelled back.
"Oh, okay." she answered.
"Naomi?" Namjoon shouted.
"What is it, Oppa?"
"Jimin told us that he really liked the kiss." he said smirking. V covered Jimin's mouth so he couldn't protest.
"And that he really wants to kiss you once more." Yoongi added.
Silence behind the door.
"Just hurry up already." She then said and we heard her foot steps going back.
"Was this a rejection?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know." Namjoon said.
"Yoongi, oppa! Before I forget! Ryu also liked the kiss." Naomi suddenly said and ran away again.