Candied apple with love

I woke up and a saw a sleeping Yoongi in front of me. He looks so soft when he's in a deep sleep in his own world. I looked down to his lips which are quite a tease to watch sonce they are so puffy.
I slowly moved my head to his direction but then out of nowhere he started moving and rolled himself to his other side, so that his back is facing me.
Nice... I thought. But then I decided to just hug him from the back. Then he took a deap breath and suddenly his hand touched mine and he hooked our fingers.
"Good mo-"
"Shhh." he interupts me.
"O-okay?" I whispered.
He slowly rolls back to me with his eyes still closed.
"I know you're handsome but-" he mumbles with a very deep and raspy voice.
"-but I don't want to open my eyes now. And I don't feel like staying up today. It's so warm and comfy with you." he whispers and breaths heavily as if he's still half asleep.
"Don't we have practice today?" I asked.
"Shhhh! Don't say that word again!" he hissed.
"Okay, sorry." I said grinning, while I' m running my hands through his fluffy hair. He smiled whidely.
"Do that again. It feels good." he said still with a smile in his face. I did it again. And again. Until he grabbed my wrist to place my hands on his chubby cheeks.
"Wereally have to stay up now. Or Naomi will burst in again." I said. He stopped smiling and I really felt sorry to tell him that in a beautiful moment like this but we don't have a choice.
"Just a little longer."
I looked at the clock above the door. We already stayed in bed for 5 more minutes than usually. We'll be late. Or we won't eat breakfast to be in time. Then I had an idea. I stood up and made my way to get me my clothers and went into our bathroom.
"Nooo. Come back. Your warmth is gone. Now it isn't comfy anymore." he said pouting like a child. I giggled, closed the door and got dressed.
After breakfast we just went to the cars to drive to the bighit entertainment but we knew we were too early. So we made a little stop in the city.
"Look! This man sells sweets!" Naomi said excited and points on a mand with a candy stand. She took Jimin's arm and runs to the candy stand.
"Dashi run run run." Jungkook mumbles, following them.
I laughed.
"I'll buy something too."
After telling Yoongi that I went to the candy stand where - Jimin bought cotton candy for the two of them - and looked up to the man.
He just smiles at me and asks: "What can I do for you, little man."
Seriously?!
"I'm 21 years old... But actually I wanted to buy a candied apple." I explained.
"Oh. Sure young man. I'm sorry. You really look like a 16 years old." he apologized.
"It's okay. It's actually better than a 12 years old..." I laughed. I gave him the money and took a red candied apple.
The boys already waited in the car again. Jimin, Naomi and me stayed a little longer at the candy stand to eat our sweets and went back when we finished eating them.
"Thanks, Jiminie." Naomi said. Seems like they got a bit more closer than before.
"Jiminie pabo." Taehyung greated him with a whide smile. Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Are you wearing lipstick or chapstick? Your lips are red." Yoongi asked.
"Oh, no I had a candied apple before and you know it's red so the color got on my lips. It was tasty though..." I explained smiling.
"I would have liked to taste it but..." He leans to me to kiss me even getting a bit of color too then licks over his lips afterwards.
I blushed really hard. I mean. I don't mind him kissing me but... HE KISSED ME! AND THAT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! My soul must have left my body already.
"Not only his lips are red now." Naomi giggled.
"It does taste good." Yoongi said. I hide my face behind my hands.
"Could you warn me next time?"
"Warn you? For what?"
"When you do actions like this? I almost exploded."
"Oh, so I should warn you know when I want to kiss my boyfriend? Okay! Oh gosh, Ryu! I'm gonna kiss you know. Hold on. Here it is coming!" he said teasingly while coming closer. I couldn't stop laughing until he reached my lips. I could literally hear Naomi getting a nosebleed.
"Aish, jjinjja! So much love in my car and I'm still single." Chanle said.
"By the way. We already arrived." he announced and we went out of the car and in to the bighit building.