"I got you." To stay true to his words, he put a little cap over the lid. "I'll keep this safe for you."

I want to dance, my drunk mind told me.

Running a hand down my face, I began moving backwards, hoisting a thumbs-up at Jacob. His smile didn't falter, and for good measure, he put my drink under the bar. A nice guy, after months of searching. Raising my arms high in the air, I swayed my hips to the beat, the drunk mind helping.

I worried about my friends, but the alcohol helped push it away. They probably got lost. The hours passed with no sign of them. I returned to the bar many times for more drinks. Every time, Jacob asked if I wanted a cab home. And took a sip every time of the drink for good trust.

I'd started to sway on my feet, but the music felt too good. The blinding lights flashed, and everything blurred.

"Hey," a deep voice whispered. Arms came around me and I was pulled to a hard chest.

"Dude, keep your distance. I have a boyfriend!" I shouted when his hands slipped lower. His one hand stayed on my ass, the other on my hip. He grinded against me.

"And what would your boyfriend do if I did this?" His hand on my ass fell.

"He would beat you up if he saw how you're touching me." I held back a gasp when his fingers brushed my inner thigh. Hot flashes shot through me.

Why aren't I pushing him away?

I gnawed on my bottom lip, subconsciously grinding with him. Not a part of me wanted to stop. Something hard pressed into my lower back.

"I bet he wouldn't like this also," he whispered seductively in my ear.

I could only shake my head. His hand hiked my dress a little higher while fingers neared the place where only my boyfriend was allowed. He grazed my clit over my underwear.

"Wait, stop!" I gasped.

The lights flashed and the scent of cologne hit me. A very nice cologne. Almost like–

I grinned when I saw what he wore. A leather jacket. How could I be so stupid?

"You want me to stop?" he murmured as his hand dropped from my panties.

I let out a whimper of protest. No way did I want him to stop.

"No, you may keep going... Logan." I whispered the last part so quietly. He twirled me around so I straddled the hardness in his pants.

"So, you knew it was me?"

"Not all this time, just when I noticed this familiar jacket."

He hummed, put his hands back on my hips. "So, you would let a guy touch you like this?" His index finger slid up my thigh until it reached its planned destination. "Baby?"

No," I giggled but my head tipped back when he began rotating his hips. With his hands on me, it was easy for him to take control. He dominated our dance moves, swaying our hips in unison. Plunging his fingers in my hair, he brought my face forward. I thought he was going to kiss me, ready to meet his taste, but instead, he kissed behind my ear. "Dance with me, please."

Logan clasped my hand, twirling me around so my back faced him. Fisting my hair, with his other hand on my stomach, swaying our hips to the next song. The room steamed with sweaty bodies. We became one of the couples you see in a dark corner of a club, making out. Except he didn't come anywhere near my lips.

Logan twirled me around again.

I had my hands on his shoulders as he rotated his lips. The more he gyrated, the lower he got. His sexy moves made me dizzy, holding onto his hair, then. His scorching mouth kissed my thigh. All throughout his floor-dropping, his palm slid from my chest to my stomach, between my legs. I gasped when his fingers skimmed my sex before his hands were sliding up my body again.