chapter 35

Aira's pov

Today is the day that I'm going back to Busan but now me and Taehyung are heading to Hope Mental hospital. I decided to meet Jinyoung and said one last real goodbye to him. Taehyung insisted to come along. At first, I didn't want him to, not wanting anything bad to happen again but he persuaded me so I let him be.

"In one condition," I stopped him before stepping in to the hospital.

He turned to me while raising his eyebrows, "And that is..?"

"You have to wait outside."

He sighed but nodded anyway, "Okay."

"For real okay," I said again, to be clear.

"Yes yes."

A smile went its way to my face and I took his hand as I hold it in mine. He smiled in return and intertwined our hands while we walked to the counter.

"Hello," I said to one of the receptionist, "What room is a patient named Park Jinyoung in?" I asked politely.

The receptionist looked up at me, "Hello. Park Jinyoung? Wait," She began to search his name on the computer. "Oh, he's in room 213 on the third floor."

I gave a smile, "Alright, thank you."

"Using the stairs or elevator?" Taehyung asked as he turned his head to me.

"What would be better?" Before he could answer, I speak up again, "Let's just use the elevator."

"Are you sure?" He said worriedly.

I smiled, "Yes, it's not like we're gonna be stuck in it for a long time." I said.

"Don't say that!" He scolded.

I chuckled innocently, "I need to overcome my weakness. I can't let it control me, right?"

"You're right." Taehyung replied even though there was still reluctance in his voice but he knew he can trust me.

I dragged him to the elevator as I clicked the button which has number 3 on it. After a while, the elevator door opened. "Here we go," I breathe in deeply before we entered the elevator.

"If you don't feel good, hold my hand tight." He said with full concern. I just nodded.

1..

2..

I can do this. Oh, I feel like gravity is pulling me up. I held onto Taehyung's arm as I breathed in deeply using my mouth, getting in as much oxygen as I could. Oh alright, I'll be okay.

3..

The elevator door opened and I quickly got out causing Taehyung who was left behind to chuckle at me. I extended my arm and wait for him to hold my hand again. He smiled adoringly at me as he stepped out from the elevator and took my hand in his and intertwined them.

We've arrived infront of Jinyoung's room. I turned to Taehyung who was still holding my hand and I smiled at him as I said, "Alright, I'll go inside now. Wait here, okay?"

I let go of his hand but he still kept his grip on my hand so I turned back to him. "Um.. take care, I'll be waiting right here." He said pointing to the chair behind him.

I chuckled softly at his cuteness, "Okay baby."

He finally let go of my hand as I walked to Jinyoung's room. I turned to Taehyung who now sat on the chair and smiled as if to find comfort. He nodded. I breathe in deeply and exhaled before stepping into Jinyoung's room.