chapter 15

Aira's pov

After wearing my pajamas, I heard the bell ring. I ignored it first thinking my parents might've already opened the door but it rang again so I went downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door and Jinyoung stood infront of me with a bouquet of roses in his hands. I looked at him as he gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier.." He said, handing the flowers to me.

I sighed, "Come in,"

I opened the door wide enough for him to enter and then close the door when he was already inside. He turned to me with an apologetic look so I smiled and took the flowers from him.

"I understand if you don't forgive me. I know I was being too much."

I placed the bouquet of flowers on the counter and turned back to Jinyoung. I took a deep breath before continuing to speak.

"Do you trust me, oppa?"

"Of course I do," He went in for a hug.

"I just don't trust you with Taehyung." He played with my hair while leaning on my head.

"That means you don't trust me fully yet.."

He pulled away and looked at me in the eye for a good second. We stood in silence until he said something.

"I'm just scared Aira. I don't know why I'm feeling like this lately. It's discomforting." He pulled me in his embrace again.

"Scared of what?" I finally wrapped my arm around his back.

"Scared of losing you."

I heaved a breath and only hugged him tighter for reassurance. We stayed like that for a while until I pulled away and placed my hand on his shoulder, "I forgive you." I said, hoping this will be the last time I say that to him.

I'm tired of people saying sorry to me and I'm tired of forgiving people. But, how can I not forgive when he's my fiance and I'm probably wrong for having a close relationship with someone I'm once in love with?

He smiled wide this time. I chuckled.

"Can I sleepover here tonight?" He asked.

I thought for a while, "Sure." I nodded.

Seeing how he was still in the morning's outfit, I can tell he haven't went home so I let him take a shower first while I prepared our bed. I prepared a place for him to sleep next to my bed which is on the floor.

This isn't the first time he slept at my house so he have spare pajamas here. After I was done with our bed, I sat on my bed and played with my phone until he finished showering.

When I heard the sound of my bathroom door opening, I unlocked my phone and placed it on my nightstand.

He was drying his damp black hair and put the towel on my standee after use. Then, he walked towards my bed and sat infront of me.

"Aren't you going to comb your hair?" I raised my eyebrows.

He grinned sweetly at me, "Can you comb my hair?"

I laughed. "Really?" I gave him a look.

"Yeah," He laughed.

I shook my head at him and took my comb from the vanity table. Then, I stood infront of him and started combing his hair. While I was combing his hair, his hands slowly went up to my waist. I didn't mind until he managed to get his cold hands under my shirt.