chapter 18

Taehyung's pov

I was heading to Aira's house when I heard someone crying near where I was at. I looked around to see no one in sight and it creeped me out. What the fuck, who's that?

No Taehyung, there's no ghost in the morning.

Despite me being creeped out because of someone's cries, I soon become worried so I went to look for where the sound was coming from. It sounded familiar but... There was an alley just a metre ahead of me and as I get closer, the sound became clearer so I rapidly approached it.

It became more familiar as I got nearer and it made me feel uneasy. It was a girl, she was crouching like a ball where her head was on her arms that rest on her knees but she wasn't just any girl. She was my girl.

I quickly ran up to her side, "Aira.. hey, what happened? Why are you here crying?"

She looked up at me and her broken expression broke my heart. I frowned.

She didn't reply me anything, instead she just immediately hugged me. Surprised, I hugged her back. What could've happened that she is crying like this? I hate seeing her cry.

I slowly pulled us up with her still around my arms as she continued to sob. I guessed that was what she needed at the moment. I drew circles on her back while rocking us back and forth until her cries ceased.

I titled my head to check on her and when her crying stopped, I turned around and told her to jump on my back. She did as told so I grabbed her back thighs and told her to hold me tight so she won't fall.

"Let's go to your house okay? It's getting dark already." I said.

She only nodded.

I licked my lips and moved out from the alley as I started walking down the street. Aira's house was not that far from here.

I let out a small sigh, "Why didn't you answer any of my texts or phone calls, Aira? What cause you to avoid me? And now, you're crying.. and I don't even know why. You should've call me so I could be there for you if anything's wrong.."

It was silent, I could only hear her steady breathing on my ear. I don't know if she was listening to me or not.

To my surprise, she answered but it came out as a whisper, "I couldn't.."

"Why?"

No answer.

I tilted my head to check but only to found that she was too close because she was sleeping on my shoulder. I ended up staring at her face, she looked like a baby like that. A smile went its way to my face but that dry tears washed my smile away which turned into a frown.

"I miss you." I whispered.

She stirred a little in her little nap and I froze, scared I might wake her up. My eyes travelled to her kissable lips, it gave me a feeling like it's pulling me towards her. I miss them on mine.

Turning back my head to the front and continuing my journey, I finally arrived at her house so I went up the front porch and knocked on the door, waiting for her parents to answer.

But no one opened the door so I looked around only to find her parents car isn't here. Aigoo Taehyung.

How am I going to go in? Oh, Aira must've brought the house key with her.

But.. Aira's sleeping and I don't even know where she put the keys at.

With me hesitating what to do and while I was bickering with myself, Aira woke up from her little sleep as she moaned. Opening her eyes and looking around her as if trying to figure where she was at. I facepalmed, you just woke her up Taehyung. Good.