chapter 7

Aira's pov

"Jinyoungg~!" I whined when he keep poking my sides while I was trying to check how much the necklace cost.

"Oh, Jinyoung?" He said, placing his arm on the counter and making a (°o°) face at what I just called him.

"What's with Jinyoung?"

"Oppa, not Jinyoung. I like it better if you call me oppa." He corrected and smiled.

I laughed and ignored him as I exited the shop. I heard him following me from behind and then I felt arms snaked around my waist from behind as we continued to walk.

"How could you ignore me?" He pouted.

"Am I?" I hummed innocently.

He got annoyed and pulled on my arm to stop me from walking as he stood infront of me, blocking my way.

"Arraso arraso oppa, let's go," I took his wrist and pulled him with me but instead of me pulling him forward, I got pulled back by him in a swift motion. There were only small spaces between us and he smiled in satisfaction at what he just did.

"Y-yah! People are watching." I looked away and tugged on his arm to stop pulling me close to him.

"Don't care about them." He whispered, taking back my attention towards him.

I just stared at him as he slowly moved in. I gulped as I felt my heart beating faster when his lips was only centimeters apart from mine. Before his lips met mine, I immediately interrupted and moved back from him. I glanced at him before acting as if I saw something interesting ahead of me. I heard him chuckled to my behaviour.

We were sitting down on one of the table in an ice cream shop, eating an ice cream, not talking, just enjoying the moment. My eyes wandered around this cute sophisticated shop. It have cosy chairs and calm surrounding with those beautiful lighting hanging on the ceiling, giving the shop a pretty scenery. If this is about fiction, it would be where people would fall in love at first sight.

I stopped at a couple, they were trying to taste each other's ice cream but the girl won't let him until he let her taste his. Smiles were on their faces and they eventually get to taste the ice creams and both were laughing afterwards. They looked happy.

Not realising, a smile curved up on my lips as I remembered about my moment with Taehyung like that too. It was silly, but I can't help but to chuckled a little.

Then, I felt hands wiping my upper lip. I looked up to see Jinyoung was giggling at me. For a short moment, I almost see Taehyung in front of me and then it changed to Jinyoung. I almost frowned.

Jinyoung put his hand back to the table after wiping the ice cream that smeared on my lips as he said, "What were you thinking about that you didn't realised you got ice cream on your lips, hmm?"

I recovered myself and shook my head, "Nothing." I smiled.

I still see you everywhere.

Not long after, a phone ringtone went off. By the sound of the ringtone, I know it wasn't mine. Jinyoung fished out his phone from his pocket and then, he checked who the caller was. He slide on the screen, indicating he's taking the phone call and then, he mouthed to me, "I'll be back."

I nodded as he stood up and went out of the shop to answer the call. It's either it's really important he can't answer it here or he don't want me to heard his conversation but nonetheless, I didn't want to be a busybody even though I'm curious a little.