chapter 34

Aira's pov

"Tae, are you here?" I called in his bedroom. I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me when he didn't answer.

I hummed and went over to his bed. It has been 3 days since the incident and 2 more days for me to go back to Busan. We'll start our college again and I'm glad that Taehyung's cut was healing fast but he was given a week to rest from his college due to his injury.

Suddenly, he walked out from his bathroom with only shorts on and his hair wet as he was drying it with a towel. "I'm here," He answered, still drying his hair.

My eyes widened as I watched him. I gulped and couldn't stop staring at his bare body. When he saw me freeze in my spot like this, his arrogant side seemed to rise as he smirked and said, "Liking the view babe?"

I cleared my throat and blinked twice. From what he said cause my playful side to reappeared. I smirked in return and replied, "Oh loving it."

"It's all yours." He winked. I giggled and shook my head.

"Come here," I gestured him to come over to his bed where I was standing. I took the bandage from his nightstand and turned to him. He kept his famous smile on as he strolled towards me.

"Are we gonna make out?" He suddenly said when he was already standing infront of me.

I hit him on his shoulder, "Ha ha no." I felt myself blushing so I looked down, pretending to unroll the bandage. I could feel him staring at me but I ignored it.

"Hands up," I ordered.

"All ready."

I leaned onto him to wrap the bandage around his waist. I was going to move back but I heard something beating fast. I leaned closer to his chest and found myself smirking before moving back to meet his eyes.

"Is that your heart beating fast.. because of me?" I said slowly with a teasing smile plastered on my face.

He looked flustered and start making up excuses. He just don't wanna lose. "Just admit it." He looked down to me. I flashed him a sweet smile and shrugged to tease him more.

When I was done wrapping the bandage around his waist, I moved a step back and put back the unused bandage on his nightstand. After one last touch fixing his bandage, I clapped my hands once and smiled proudly. "Okay, done."

"Oh not yet.." Taehyung interrupted, his voice low.

"What else..?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

Suddenly, he moved closer towards me. I moved back with every steps he took but unfortunately my back leg hit his bed which caused me to fall back on his bed. Uh oh. A smirk crept on his face as he crawled on top of me. I gulped, finding myself in difficult position.

What is he doing?

"We're not done.. yet," He said very lowly. His deep voice was so tempting.

I bit my lip and froze in my spot. He was topless and I was under him- I felt my heart beat increased with this close proximity. I licked my lips which caused his eyes to travel down to my lips.

"Taehyung, what-" I tried to escape from under him but he grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me down. My eyes widened. He didn't even have to say anything but his actions were making me crazy.

He leaned down closer to my face until I could feel his heat vibrating around me. Slowly, he brushed his lips against mine and I found myself closing my eyes at his soft touch.