chapter 21

You've awoken me
But you're choking me
I was so obsessed
Gave you all of me
And now honestly
I've got nothing left.

- Dangerously, Charlie puth.

Aira's pov

I've never been so happy, I felt like nothing can ruin this moment. When we pulled away and when I looked into his eyes, all I could see was love and passion. Something that I didn't see in Jinyoung. Taehyung have his own way of making me feel on top of the world.

Taehyung sent me back home after the eventful night. He had exited the car to open the door for me and I chuckled at his gesture.

"Mi lady," He grinned as he held out his hand.

I took his hand and giggled, "Thanks,"

Then, he slammed the door shut behind me. He removed his hand to behind my back and turned to me as he stared down at me, smiling. I smiled shyly and looked down.

Then, I felt a finger lifting up my chin and met with sparkling brown orbs.

"You're so beautiful," Taehyung breathe while caressing my cheek.

I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes in content. I felt him moving in and in a matter of seconds, I felt his soft lips at the corner of my mouth, leaving a tingly feeling to it.

"Such a teaser," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh you want a kiss?" He smirked.

I grunt, removing his hands from my hips and walked past him to the front door but of course, he pulled me back by the wrist and turned me around in a swift motion causing me to gasp and land on his chest.

"Don't leave me hanging now," With that, he pulled me in a gentle short kiss. I felt him smile in the kiss before we pulled away and I bite my lips, breathing heavily.

"Thank you for the day, Tae. I very much enjoyed it." I gave him a wide smile before turning around to walk to the front door.

"Good night love!" He shouted, waving at me. I giggled and waved back.

I thought that was the end of my wonderful night until someone yelled my name causing me to turn back in confusion. There, infront of me was Jinyoung with a broken look on his face.

"Jinyoung.. what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"How could you Aira? How could you do this to me?! It hasn't even been long and you're already back with Taehyung?! That's simply disgusting." He spat, looking mad.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, his last sentence make my anger rise up.

"Oh, I cheated now? And I'm not yours anymore, we are over."

Taehyung who haven't left watched us in confusion, as if figuring what was happening but I couldn't think about him right now. Yes, I told him Jinyoung cheated but I didn't tell that it was over between me and him beforehand.

"No, we're not over!"

"We are! Stop this, Jinyoung. I'm tired of arguing already. There is no more between us." Just when I thought nothing can ruin my night.

"That's why I'm here! I'm here to take you back," He grabbed my hands with a pleading look.

"Take her back? No! She's mine already." Taehyung instantly interrupted as he went to my side and put his arm around my waist.