chapter 9

Aira's pov

"Airaa~" I heard mom called from outside my room. I swung my leg down the bed and walked to the door and opened it to peek my head out.

"Yes, mom?" I shouted back so she'll hear wherever mom is right now.

Mom then appeared from the closet room just across my room a bit to the right with an ironed shirt on her hand as she said, "Minguk and Minhyuk is coming later. Your aunt had to go somewhere so she want you to babysit them for the day."

Oh noo. My room is going to be a mess. But Minyuk will be here, I missed him. He must be big already.

"Okay." I nodded my head, "Are you going somewhere mom?" I asked, seeing how mom looked like she is getting ready, before going back in my room to continue watching my drama.

"Yeah, me and your dad are going to the mall." Mom replied. They are going to watch the new movie, I just knew it and they're not bringing me. Sad.

"And, you're not bringing me?" I pouted playfully.

"You, babysit your cousin."

"I'll just go on my own next time." I shrugged and chuckled a little then head back to my room and continue the marathon before my babies are coming.

- flashback -

After going out from the toilet, I walked back to the skating rink but instead, I saw them two smiling and being playful with each other. Why does it hurt me still?

I decided I should go since I feel like I'm interrupting something between them. So, I turned to walk back to the counter to give back this shoe but Taehyung called my name.

"Aira, wait! Where are you going?" He said.

I looked at the girl behind him then back to him as I put a smile on my face and said, "I have to go, Tae."

"Oh.. alright." Why do you sound sad? You have Mina.

"Bye," I waved at him and turning around to give the shoe back to the counter and get back my converse. I sighed when I know I'm already far from him and smiled to the counter when he gave back my converse.

Think about Jinyoung, Aira.

- end of flashback -

Mom and Dad already left, leaving the house all to myself. After I'm done watching the marathon, I decided to go downstairs after slipping my phone in my thin hoodie pocket. Then, I switched on the television atleast to give the house a sound. I went to the kitchen to drink water and then, walked back to the living room as I sat on the couch waiting for the boys to come.

Not long after, I heard a horn from outside and immediately knew it was the boys. They're here. I got up and opened the door revealing a smiling Minguk and small Minhyuk in my aunt's arm.

"Noona!" Minguk shouted excitedly as he hugged me on my waist since he can only reach that part. I chuckled as I ruffled his hair, "Minguk.."

"Minguk, behave okay! You're big already so please behave, okay dear? Don't cause trouble to Aira noona, hmm?" Aunty said to Minguk. She sounded like she have been reminding him about that since.

"Okay mommy." He nodded, obeying to his mom orders. Good boy.

"Ah Aira, here's Minhyuk," Aunty handed me Minhyuk as I took him in my arm. He first look at me strangely as if I was some stranger to him. It's understandable, I haven't seen them for months.