chapter 30

Taehyung's pov

I'm heading to my baby's house now. I know I met her yesterday but I have 4 days left with her until she goes back to Busan. I wanted to spend my time with her before she go and after that I'll probably die from too much longing. Kidding.. okay literally.

I arrived infront of her house and my heart pounded in my chest. Yeah, only she can do this to me. With a smile on my face, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer hoping to see Aira.

Soon, the door opened to reveal Mrs Park and a frown involuntarily came to my face but I immediately take back my smile and greeted her with a hug.

Auntie chuckled, "You're hoping to see my daughter, hmm?"

I giggled innocently, "Yeah, is she here?"

Auntie pulled away and this time, it was her turn to frown. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach suddenly and I hope it was not something about Aira.

"She went to Busan." Auntie answered.

My heart dropped upon hearing that. She went to Busan? But her college days only start in 4 more days. Why is she going early? And she didn't even tell me..

"What? Why? I thought she's going there this Monday."

"Yes, but she's going there today not for her college. She went to Jinyoung's grandparents house. She said she wanted to stop by, I don't know why, sorry honey." Auntie looked at me sadly and I could feel my heart pick up its pace in nervousness.

She always notify me anything but why didn't she tell me this time? She's not planning to go back to Jinyoung right?

I bit my lips, feeling scared actually.

"By the look on your face, she didn't tell you about this?" Auntie asked knowingly.

I nodded.

"Don't worry, Taehyung. Everything will be okay. I know her, she won't do anything. She's not going to take back her words if that's what you're thinking." Auntie gave me a supporting smile and I gave a half smile in return.

"Let's wait inside now, wouldn't want to catch cold now do we?"

I chuckled, "Okay."

••

Aira's pov

I finally arrived to where my heart brought me. My home. Climbing out of my car, I headed to the front door. I was about to step on the porch when Taehyung walked out from the door.

He looked frantically worried when he saw my teary eyes and without saying a word, I immediately ran to him and hugged him. A surprised gasp escaped his mouth and he hugged me back with support when I felt weak in the knees.

How come I didn't notice about Jinyoung's behavior and action?

I heard another feminine gasp from behind Taehyung. "Oh my god, sweetheart! What happened? Why are you crying?"

I gulped and let go of Taehyung as I went to hug my mom. She hugged me back while rubbing my back comfortingly and she frowned.

"Mom," I breath, finally having the power to utter a word.

"Aira, honey, what's wrong? Did something happen at Busan?" Mom asked worriedly.

"Let's talk inside.. It's cold out here." Taehyung sighed as he placed his arm on my shoulder to help me inside.