PH Readers

Readers who were still with me probably know that this isn't the content of the chapter but anyway...

Hello!

I just want to thank everyone for the support! We're almost at 10k reads! AHHHH~

Thank you so much for reading my story out of boredom and obsession.

By the way, I want you guys to know me more as a fangirl.

First of all, I obsess over curly-haired boys. GHAD!
Troye Sivan, Timothee Chalamét, Wyatt Oleff, etc.

If you know a guy who's tall, curly, and handsome... BOI YOU MIGHT WANNA CALL ME FOR EMERGENCY. YAS!

I L I V E F O R C U R L S .

I'm also a huge fan of Hunger Games, Harry Potter (I'm a Hufflepuff and a Pukwudgie), and Percy Jackson.

I also love DC Universe and Marvel.

I love Disney.

ANIME IS MAH LAIFE ALSO.

I crossdress and cosplay.

I'm a self-diagnosed autistic (don't judge me cuz diagnosis costs a lot of money), INFJ person, and a precious artistic individual who needs protection from this cruel reality.

I am a fan of J-Pop and Korean reality shows (We Got Married and Hello Counselor).

I HAVE A LOT OF SHIPS!

Dramione
Joshifer
Everllack
Jackunzel
RivaMika
Hide X Touka
Sungjoy
Batman X Wonder Woman
Romanogers
Joker X Harley Quinn

Uhhhh and the rest is history. I can't remember them all 😂

That'd be all, thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment it down below.

If you also want to be mentioned in the next chapters, feel free to comment your username plus the question you want to ask.