SHOUT OUT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

HI to all readers of MTMGB and to my berrybunnies!

Happy 500+ reads :D!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the votes and comments from y'all. Mas napapainspire po ako sa pagsusulat and mas maraming ideas ang napupunta sa nilalanggam kong utak hahaha!

I just want to thank all of the supporters of the book and to my wattpad friends na din.

And if ever Troye Sivan got the chance to 'actually' read this,

I just want you to know, Troye... that...

You were my greatest inspiration for this fan fiction. Well obviously XD.

No really, you made me into this. I support you all the way to your career and will always be your fan and a #Troyler shipper :)

I don't know if you'll 'somehow' (or worst really) get disgusted by this one because it's a girl x gay story and I know that YOU ARE GAY, so I'm really sorry...  hehe...

I love you-WE love you Troye Sivan and will always be there to support you <3

(Don't worry Troye, I'll definitely make a revised version of this story in English after it gets completed.)

So! I noticed that there were also readers from United States. Like WOW. XD

Maybe Fil-Ams or maybe baka some Americans just had run into this story and didn't know it was in Filipino hahah XD.

Don't worry :) There WILL BE a revised version in English. Yey!

I just want to shout out to all readers from the United States and to all readers from the Philippines! Syempre hindi ko kayo makakalimutan!

I also want to shout out to all Cagayan de Oro readers (mostly my classmates) :D

Who lives in CDO btw? Mall  naman tayo minsan XD tsaka paburger ka naman diyan hahahaha !

Once again,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

A MILLION THANKS TO ALL OF MY READERS!

I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH.

YOU NEVER STOP GIVING ME COMMENTS AND PRIVATE MESSAGES NA NAKAKAIYAK...

PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING MTMGB :)

THERE'S STILL A LONG WAY TO GO THROUGH PRAMIS! MALAYO PA TALAGA XD.

I LOVE Y'ALL!

LOVE LOTS FROM UR 1 N' ONLY

MISS BB <3