REMINDER

Okay. So I've heard comments from my classmates and some of my readers about the story.
Most of you (I guess...) were pretty much confused of the story's flow because of the flashback chapters. And because of this I have changed a few things beginning on the first chapter to the latest.

First, refresh your wattpad or re-add (IDK if this word exists lol I think it does. Lol) my story on your library.

Secondly, after you've done the 1st one. As you read the first chapter, you will see quite changes in there. And you must really read my nonsense Author's words on the last part of each chapter because I think that it's very important (and helpful perhaps). There are a lot of clues in there, TRUST ME.

Lastly, I already wrote the word "FLASHBACK" on each flashback chapters. So no need to get confused. You just need to read each single word on each chapter. Trust me, it really helps due to your confused state. LOL

Anyways, I am already making the next chapter and I really plan to make it into another flashback chapter but my CLASSMATES are already demanding for the next scene of the last chapter I've updated. So I guess... need to follow orders. LOL

Really sorry for the delayed update... I've been so stressed because of school. My mental and emotional health is already at risk. And er- I've been obsessed with my new fandom lately lol. Dramione anyone? Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger!

Yeah, been reading lots of fanfics of my new fandom. Sorry not sorry though. I need to boost up my fangirl health lolololol.

Uh...

Shout out to my classmates btw who gave me such creative ideas for the story! And to my readers who stood by me until now :)

Congratulations to us! Nearly 4K reads guys!

Super Thanks to all of you!