|Chapter 21|

(Revelations: He Came Back pt. 1)

3rd Person's POV

Troye hadn't least expect a call coming from a person who he least expected to meet in Texas.

He is currently on his way to where the venue is according to the one he is supposed to meet. 

He packed a few clothes with him maybe thinking that he could spend a day or few with this person. Or maybe living with him forever and together run away from here and live a life of happily ever after.

.

.

.

The whole ride wasn't going well, his curiosity and enthusiasm were growing.

Why would he call him to meet with him?

Why would he want to meet?

How did he know that he's in Texas?

But all he ever knew despite all of his curiosities... Is that he was happy. 

He was glad that he knew. He was ecstatic when he called. He was happy that he'll meet him again.

He was happy that he wanted them to get back together.

These are all he could ever muster in his mind. It was somewhat like a mantra. Never ending thoughts and loop of repeating words in his head.

He's happy. 

That's right. 

He is.

.

.

.

He surely is, isn't he?

Although deep inside him, somewhere deep inside him... he felt an unusual vibe for the woman.

The woman who he left alone with his son in his family's penthouse.

The woman who was legally his wife.

The woman who he could not escape from having thoughts of her while he is in his own dilemma.

He is thinking, "Is what I'm doing considered to be cheating?".

Well, he couldn't blame himself for his sudden action towards the woman. He's just... too eager to finally be with the one he truly loves. And he doesn't give a shit to whatever happens right now or tomorrow or any other day. Because all he can think of is now... the present. 

He's going to see his love. His one true love.

But blast it.

Why would the woman never leave his mind?

Why would he even think of her at these crucial times?

He is happy, isn't he?

He is already happy for pit's sake!

Why would he think of her, again?...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Troye's POV

I finally arrived at my destination. I pulled the trigger and turned the engine off. I quickly got off of the car and made my way to the cafe's door perfectly greeted by a woman, probably a staff here, who flirtatiously blinked a few times just to let me see her perfectly curled eyelashes and her not-so- dazzling eyes. But I thought the opposite. I have no interest in her or whatsoever. I have some business that I needed to attend to. Not just some business actually...