|Chapter 11|

July 27, 1998 (Flashback)

Troye's POV

It's been a month already since I left the Carson's house.

As promised, Alice and I kept  in touch with each other through social media.  Texting her or just calling her through phone.

To be honest, after I left Alice, I've been feeling worried about her. I know it's difficult for her  after her mom's death but whenever I ask if she's okay, she'll just say,

"I'm really fine."

"I feel great!"

And a lot more of excuses from her just to change the topic about her mom.

Maybe this is not yet the right time for me to brought up the topic about tita Stefani...
.
.
.
.
.
I am currently having dinner with my parents in the dining area.

As usual I don't talk too much to my parents neither care to ask them questions about how was their day or how was the business is going. I'm not really that close to them, especially to my dad. If they ask me something, I just answer it straight to the point. I hate explaining further.

"Troye, we have something to tell you.", dad said as he stopped from eating the food on his plate and looked at my direction.

"Go on dad.", I said but didn't bother to look at him since I am still busy eating my food.

"Two weeks from now, we're going to live in Australia."

Napatigil naman ako sa pagnguya ng aking kinakain and finally looked at my dad.

Is he serious?

But why?

"I don't want to.", tipid kong sagot sa kanya.

"I guess we shouldn't have told him this early, Travis.", sabi ni mommy.

Nakita ko namang may pag-aalala sa mukha ng mommy ko habang pilit niyang pinapachange ang mind ni dad.

"No. Whether he likes it or not. We're going to live there."

"But why? I believe that were fine living here in Manila.", sabi ko as curiousity came all over me.

"Troye, it's for your own good. We want to give you a more safe and happy life.", my mom said convincing me.

"But I already am happy and safe here! And I have Alice! You know that I can't just leave Alice!",I said as I stood up from my seat and run upstairs to my room.

I heard my mother calling for me to come back but I managed to not listen and just went to my room.

*BOOM!*

As I entered my room, sinara ko naman ng napakalakas ang pintuan.

"ARGHHHHHHHH! ", sigaw ko.

Napasabunot naman ako sa hair ko because of frustration.

Why do they think that it's not safe to live here?

Did something came up for them to think that way?

Alice...

As I remembered Alice, I quickly find my phone to call her. As I found it, I dialed her phone number.

Ilang rings ang pumalawa sa phone ko hanggang she finally picked up the call.

"Troye?", narinig ko galing sa ibang linya.