CHAPTER 15

Today it's Saturday. My mom's birthday is today. I went with Zach yesterday to buy a gift for her and we bought her this beautiful necklace. It cost... Some money but it was totally worth it. I love her to death and it's her 50th birthday.

Today's her birthday party so I'm nervous! Me and Zach woke up already. I better say I woke up and then I woke Zach up too because I was feeling lonely... For 10 minutes in bed... Anyway doesn't matter. I had planned already my dress days ago, when I went shopping last week. It was a beautiful gold and white short dress that covered up pretty much everything I wanted cover. I'm not ashamed of my body, in fact, I love my body I just don't like to show it, only to the right people I mean why would strangers need to see more than what they do? I don't get it.

Anyways I literally pushed Zach into the kitchen to help me make breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks beside me.

"Whatever you want." I tell him and smile at him. Why is he so gorgeous. And why is he a doctor? If you know what I mean, guys in uniforms always look good and Zach looks freaking perfect but then... No one likes doctors. My mom always worked in a hospital but when I was a child, my mom would almost have to give me a sedative to take me there. No way in hell am I gonna get in a hospital! Fortunately she never gave me a sedative because I never really went when I was a child because my mom being a nurse and all that she knew what I had so she knew the medicines I needed to take. But now karma bit my ass and made Zach a doctor too! Doesn't matter, I love him any way. Wait... Soph? Love? Uhm I don't know but it surely feels too good to be real!

He comes at me and caresses my face with both his hands. His eyes show adoration. He bends a little and kisses my forehead and I can't help but pull him closer to me and hug him. Oh his muscles in the morning feel like pillows! Heaven!

My head is against his chest and I close my eyes just to enjoy this moment. His hand caresses my hair. With his chin resting on top of my hair.

"How about we eat cereals? Something quick? I wanna be at my mom's soon." I tell him.

"Ok baby sounds good." He says and I feel his chest vibrating.

We break apart and then I grab the box of cereals and I pour it into two bowls and soon pour milk into them too.

We eat and talk a bit and when we finish we both go to our room.

I take my dress out of my closet and I grab clean underwear and head to my shower. I take a quick shower and I quickly do my hair. I leave it wavy like it is already so I actually don't do anything. I put on my dress and I apply some makeup to my face. I put my gold heels on and I leave the bathroom.

Zach has changed already into black suit pants, black dress shoes, a white shirt and a golden sweater. Hum are we matching again?

"Are we matching again?" I ask him and he smirks.

"I knew you were going to dress that." He replies. Smart one! He looks freaking hot! I see his abs from here!

I approach him and I style his hair a bit upwards more since he has it in an  awkward position.

I finish and I quickly kiss his lips. So soft... "Let's go baby." I tell him and turn to leave.

"Oh. Baby! I like it!"  He says and playfully smacks my ass.

"Zach!" I look at him and he smirks.

"Sorry you look too damn good. Let's get going my queen." Hy heart beats faster only with his words.

He grabs my hand and ushers us out of the apartment. We get in his car when we reach the garage and he drives to my mom. Of course, me showing him the way out cause he would be a stalker if he knew where she lives.