CHAPTER 9

Song: I got what you want By Jayel

I took a shower and I put my shorts on as well as my white shirt. By the way it's hot outside today, that's why I'm wearing this. I manage to braid my brown hair so it's how I like it.

I spray my perfume on myself a bit and I put my worn out clothes in the bag again as I get out of the room.

I see him putting his watch in his room and I put my stuff down in a chair in the corner.

He turns to me and smiles.

"You look beautiful." He says and I blush.

"Thank you, you look hot." I tell him and he smirks.

"I know." He says as he finishes. He is wearing a blue shirt and cream shorts.

"So cocky..." I say to anyone in particular shaking my head while smiling.

He comes to me and turns me around kissing me making a big sound.

"You like me that way." He says smiling and smirking at my shocked state, he literally came out of nowhere.

Anyway. We get out of the house in 5 minutes. We get in his car and he takes something out of his pocket. A blindfold.

Really?!

"Zach no, I hate surprises!" I whine and he pouts a little.

"Please...?" He says.

"Nope."

"Please, for me?" He asks and I can't help but nod faintly.

"Fine but you owe me one." I tell him. "I don't like to be blindfolded. What if I fall?" I ask him.

"Inside a car?" He asks smiling a bit at me.

"Anything is possible okay? What about when we get out?" I say grabbing the blindfold and putting it on me.

"Well, I'll have to carry you." He says and I can almost imagine him smirking.

"Hah! I know you like that... However I think I can manage myself thank you very much." I say crossing my arms.

"I'll just carry you." He says again like we agreed on something. We didn't...?

"But then you would be-" I am cut off by the sound of Justin Bieber on the radio. Oh I can stop talking for that voice all day. "Oh my god! I love this song." I say and I hear Zach laughing. Don't know why. "Don't kill the vibe!" I tell him.

"Okay, don't worry. Do you like Justin Bieber?" He asks me.

"Yep!" I smile.

We continue listening to the radio during the car ride although it didn't take long to reach the place.

He stops the car and gets out, seconds later I hear my door opening and I get out with his help. I don't see anything, I feel blind, what a terrible thing!

Suddenly arms surround my legs and next thing I know I'm being carried around like a child. He's got me against him side and his arms holding my butt.

"I feel like a baby..." I tell him pouting.

"Would you rather fall?" He asks me and I immediately shake my head. "That's what I thought." He says.

"You're so mean!" I say slapping his shoulder.

"Sorry." He says and I smile and kiss his cheek.

"It's fine Zach." I tell him and I feel him putting me down on the floor.

My blindfold is pulled apart and I look at what's in front of me. When did he do this?

We are at the beach, there's candles and some pillows as well as blankets laying in the sand. It's beautiful.