Se Déplace (Moves)

So I was finally out of hospital. Manny was out too and slowly recovering at home. Cuban was now at my place, attempting to keep me 'calm'.

"So bitch, you gotta explain what was happening" She said eating some chips.

"Ion know. Everything just happened real quick. Glizzy & Mir were hanging at my place, and then Manny just walked through the door wit blood all over him and shit." I paused for a second then continued.

"Next thing you know, I got blood all over my hands and I passed out." I said replaying everything in my head.

"That's so dead ass. You know who shot up your lil friend?" Cuban asked.

"The YBN boys n shit have an idea of who it is, but aint telling me nothing" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Think its best like that, don't want nothing worrying your brazy ass out" She said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and grabbed my phone receiving a text from Nahmir.

Nahmir - U good baby?💕

Molly - yeah, is manny okay?

Nahmir - Yeah, he'll see you later on if you gon come over.

Molly - ok. hope everythings alright🤧

Nahmir - Don't stress about anything ma brazy queen. Im finna take alllll dat stress away from you when u come over😘💍💦😉😉😉😉

Molly - LMAOO🤣 boy bye.

Nahmir - Quit playin wit me Molly I'm tryna give you a good ass time. Gon put yo ass to sleep😛😛😛😛😘😘

Molly - stfu💀 ill see ur goofy ass soon😘
.
Nahmir - Bet💍💍💍💍

I smiled at the texts one last time and then put my phone away.

"Buban Bitch watchu tryna dooo. We out here in Alabama we gotta do something" I said nudging her.

She laughed and shook her head no. I pouted and pulled her up.

"You gotta get some dickk. Bitch been single for too long" I grabbed my keys and dragged her out the house with me.

We drove to the mall and did alot of shopping & later went to eat. She grabbed some bomb ass lingere and I just bought me some pairs of new shoes.

"Watchu grabbing allat lingere for, aint nobody gon see you in it" I said smirking at her.

"Don't worry brazy baby. Gotta live that hoe life" She said while shaking her lil booty.

I shook my head and laughed while continuing to look around.

Once we was done we put everything in the car and sat there for a couple of minutes.

"You tryna meet my friends?" I asked while texting Mir.

She slightly nodded her head and I started the car up. We drove to Nahmir's house with music full blasted and shit.

Cuban was rapping her verse from our song 'G.A.N.G' while I was rocking my head like I aint got a car to be driving. We pulled up to the crib & I parked my car, stepping outside.

Cuban walked next to me and I wrapped my arms around her head. I opened the front door, cause they always be leaving they shits unlocked. I saw Manny laying on the couch and walked up to him, messing up his hair.