Dormir (Sleep)

Me and Mir been talking on the daily as promised. Yet, I don't know what it is but whenever we were on the phone it wasn't the same. Like I aint even tripping but shit be weird.

I was currently at home, laying in my bed rolling up a blunt. Life was alright at this point, just chilling at home by myself because Cuban was in the studio doing what she does best.

I finally got an incoming call from my baby Nahmir. He had no shirt on and was laying in bed looking like he just woke up.

"Hello baby" I said while looking at him through my laptop screen.

"Whats up lil mama. I miss you heaps baby" He said in his sleepy voice

That shit turned me the fuck onnnnnn and I Know for sure my panties boutta be soaking in a few.

I bit my bottom lip while smiling.

"I miss you too baby. How's the tour shit going?" I asked.

He licked his lips and placed the camera in a comfortable position from where he was laying in bed.

"Its been aight. The fans real wild out here and shit. It'd be more enjoyable if my babygirl was here wit me tho" He said while sighing.

"Welllll whose this babygirl you speak of?" I said acting dumb.

"She the girl of my dreams man. She make me a whole ass different person, it seems like she the only person I got a heart for. And a bonus is that she extraaa fuckin fine" He said while smiling at me.

"You must be a real lucky nigga then" I said winking at him.

"God damn for sure I am. We gon get married and make babies. Go on tour together, get bands together and allaat. She the girl of my dreams" He said while looking at me.

"I love you" Mir added.

"I love you too dawggg" I said sighing.

"Hey only a couple more days and I'll be there in your bed, how it was like before" He said reassuring me.

I nodded my head and smiled at him while looking down. I continued to smoke my blunt.

"Where the boys at?" I asked.

"They fat asses left to go get sum food while i was still asleep." He said rolling his eyes.

I chuckled and proceeded to smoke the rest of my blunt.

"You been aight?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, why's that?" I asked throwing my lighter on the dresser next to me.

"Nun you just seem so quiet" He said looking at me weirdly.

I shrugged my shoulders oblivious to what he was going on about.

"Imma have to go now, it was nice hearing from you" I said.

"Yeah it was... I love you" Mir said.

I just nodded my head and closed my laptop screen.