Garçon au chocolat (Chocolate boy)

I woke up on the hard floor of Nahmir's living room. I looked up & saw Mir sleeping with half of his body hanging off the couch & Manny playing games on his phone.

I groaned while getting up, catching Manny's attention.

"The fuck was I doing on the floor?" I said while rubbing my eyes. I checked the time on my phone realising it was only 5pm.

"U fell asleep then rolled off the couch. I was too lazy to wake you up, and you prolly heavy as shit so I wasn't gon lift yo ass back on the chair"

I sat back down and stared at Manny while smiling.

"Watchu looking at me like that for?" He said giving me the evils.

"I just can't believe you here. I've missed you so much Manz" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Awwwwww shiittt, I missed you too. I am sorry bout everything that happened thou-

"Its cool. Everything in the past now. Just one question though, do you have any reason why Nahmir would not tell you that I was here, in Birmingham?" I said while looking at Mir sleeping.

Manny shook his head no.

"Ion know, he only told me you were here which was the day you went to Michigan. I don't know why though." He said shrugging.

"I mean at least we together now." He said smiling.

"Yeah.."

"Aight, well imma go get something to eat. Want anything?" He said while grabbing his car keys.

"I wanna Big Mac combo from McDonalds pleasee"

"Of course you do" He said walking out the door.

I laughed and threw a pillow at Nick, causing his dramatic ass to roll on the floor.

"Wake up bitchhhhh" I said while giggling.

He sucked his teeth and placed his head on the lap. He stared at me and licked his lips causing me to smile.

"We gon give us another chance huh?" He said staring into my eyes.

I hesitated at first but nodded my head. He got up and kissed my face like 50 times.

"I love you" He said.

"I love yo ugly ass too" I said grabbing his hand. I looked at the tattoo of my name and smiled.

I checked my phone and ignored all the messages I was getting. Everybody was talking about me, including them exposing drama shit ass accounts. Bitches wanna be me, but they wanna diss me.

I turned my phone off and threw it next to me.

"You good?" Mir asked looking up at me.

I nodded my head.

"Where Manny gone?" He asked.

"He said he was gon get something to eat & he bringin me some McDonalds"

"Of course you eating McDonalds. What'd you ask for, some pancakes?" He said joking around.

"Shut up bighead I asked for a big mac, suck my dick."

He smirked and was boutta say some smart shit but I shut him before he could say anything.

"So before, like were you really gon let me eat you out?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was just tryna get sum head" I said joking.

"Nah I'm just playin. On my life I never thought that we were about to do what we were gonna do." I said laughing.