Les liaisons (Connections)

It was a new day, sun was shining and all dat shit. I woke up moody asl and I felt like shooting someone in the middle of they head.

Anyways I hopped in the shower, washing my body and my hair. Then stayed in there for about another 30 minutes and then went to go dry myself.

I just threw on clothes that I could see easily and walked downstairs making me something to eat. My phone chimed indicating I got a message. I eagerly grabbed it, as the message read

"Come down to my old crib, you already know where that at😉😉"

I rolled my eyes at how ignorant that text from Lucas was, but I had to go along with the plan.

"Aight, I'm just doing something so I'll see you soon😘"

Once again I read over the text before hitting send, then deleting our conversation. It was only 10:00am so I figured that imma just chill for 2 hours then go to Lucas's place.

I went to the fridge and there was a note from Nahmir.

"Boss had me on anotha mission, im sorry baby but u know i gotta do what i gotta do. I bought u sum shit n allaat, i know my ass on speed dial if u need anythin while im out. sorry that i had to leave like this without waking u up tho. ill be back befoe 4:00pm Love u ma brazy baby - Daddy;)"

I rolled my eyes at the last part. I sighed and scrunched up the paper and put it in the bin. I was bout ta call my brother but them damn feds said they shortening phone calls now. That shit was wack, so fuck 12.

I decided to just pull up to Lucas's crib, cause I ain't got nothing better to do. I ate breakfast and then got ready, brushing my teeth once more then putting on some proper clothes.

I grabbed two loaded .40s and put it in the glovebox inside my car. Don't worry it ain't like im boutta kill Lucas. Plus he ain't dumb, he know I always keep a tool wit me, but instead of having a 40 strapped on my waist I had a pocket knife in the back pocket of my jeans. Just in case some shit popped off, y'know wat im sayinnn. I haven't seen the nigga in months he might be crazy or sumthin.

I ain't even have a plan, I'm just gon go over there and ask him what's up. Nigga been tryna throw himself at me.

I got in my car driving down to his house. I parked my car on the side of the road, stepping outside locking my car. I faced his Gray two story house.

A year worth of memories played through my head before I proceeded to walk to his front door. I sighed before knocking on his door, facing the other way. The door unlocked then opened revealing a tired Lucas. He had his shirt off, wearing basketball shorts and nike socks, and his eyes were blood shot red.

My eyebrows came together and he looked me dead in the eye. I slowly smiled and he bit his bottom lip. Bitch I ain't drive 15 minutes just for us to stare at each other like this.

I decided to break the silence cause his ass was not boutta say nothin'

"Hi" I said, my voice was cracking an allaat. He smiled at me and attempted to pull me into a hug. I placed my hand on his chest, pushing him off me.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Damn why you actin all boujee and allat-

"Here we go witcho complaining bitch ass nigga, just cause I ain't wanna hug yo ugly ass you boutta call me boujee. U still haven't changed" I said rolling my eyes, smiling at the last part.