Mentir (Lies)

I woke up in my bed, asking myself how I got into my bedroom. I pulled the blankets off me and walked downstairs. Nahmir was on the couch, with his head in his hands shaking his legs up and down.

My eyebrows came together and I sat down next to him without him even realising that I was awake.

"Whats wrong?" I asked curiously.

He got up, pacing around the room.

"Them damn feds got one of us Molly" He said walking up and down.

"What? Who dey got this time?" I said biting my bottom lip.

"Dey took in Valley. He not boutta be out anytime soon and thats on my life." He said sitting back down.

"Well what were y'all doing?" I said asking not wanting to know the answer.

"We was doing gang type shit that you ain't needa know" He said grabbing my hands.

"Its best if you ain't know nothing" He said looking me into the eye.

Nodding my head, I got up and he let go of my hands. I walked back upstairs into my room and locked myself in the bathroom. I paced myself up and down the room, biting my bottom lip causing it to numb.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Nahmir and Lucas really know each other? This was bothering me, and the fact that I had to find out from Lucas. Niggas playin me.

"You good?" Nahmir asked knocking on the other side of the door.

I opened the door and he tripped forward.

"Yeah I just thought my nose was bleeding" I said walking past him.

"Are you mad at me for leaving u or sumn? You know you can tell me to sta-

"No. It's not that"

"Then what's wrong Brazy Baby. What I do?" He said sitting next to me on the bed.

"Tell me the truth. Do you n Lucas know each other?" I said biting the inside of my cheek.

His eyebrows came together and he stood up.
"How you know?"

I chuckled and stood up too.

"Y'all really do know each other huh?" I said folding my arms.

"It ain't like tha-

"Then what's its like Nick? Is it not a coincidence thats my ex boyfriend wants to randomly kill you?" I said raising my voice a bit.

"It ain't even like that" He said repeating himself.

"I barely know the nigga. He tried to steal from the GangLand so we stole back and now he and his niggas mad" He said shrugging like it's not a big deal.

"Why didn't you tell me? You know damn well that we used to be together, I had the right to know" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"U sure y'all still AIN'T together?" He said scoffing walking away.

What?

"Hold up, hold up. You really can't fuckin blame this on me Na-

"Then how the fuck you know about him & I?. U prolly went to his crib and fucked or some shit"

Bitch this nigga reaching.

"What the fuck. On my momma Mir you really fuckin pissing me off right now. I went over there to see what the nigga wanted since he was blowin my phone" I said following him downstairs.

"You fuckin full of shit." He said raising his voice.

"This aint even fuckin about me. If you really can't trust me then get the fuck outta my face cause on my LIFE I ain't never had to put up wit bullshit like this, and I still aint gonna."

I sat on the couch and watched him leave, slamming my front door. My head fell into my hands and I sighed. I really was not boutta cry over some dumb shit omm. Niggas really aint shit.

I had school tomorrow so I went back to sleep with a smile on my face knowing my ass single and it gon stay that away until a nigga gon sweep me off my feet.

Once I woke up, I didn't feel like getting outta bed. Nahmir was shading me on his Instagram story and all them fans were talking about it. Its a damn shame that they change for the fame.

I stripped and got into the shower washing my body and face. I put moisturiser on my face and just let my hair down. I put on two piece crop top with matching jeans. Once I was done I put on shoes and drove to school.

As I entered the school car park I locked my car walking into the corridor. The first thing that caught my eye was Nahmir and LuLu having a make out session against their lockers. She looked at me and smirked, continuing to shove her tongue down his throat. I just chuckled, welp one of y'all gon get STD.

I walked to my first period class which was P.E (Physical Education)

"Whatsup sir" I said dabbing up Mr Macc.

"Ay gang Molly, how you doin?" He asked.

"Been better" I said.

Mr Macc laughed in my face.

"Whats funny Mcgregor?" I said addressing him by his full last name.

Mr Macc was the only cool teacher that gets me at school besides em old bum ass niggas.

"You lyin, I know you seen yo mans with another lady. You not okay Molly, but who cares about that" He said reminding me.

"He aint my 'mans' but thanks sir. U a real one"

He threw me a ball and I shot it in the hoop.

"U don't mind if I sit this one out? Im feelin slumped" I asked sitting on the bench.

"Nah, go and chill out" He said.

As I sat on the bench my whole class started coming into the gym. They were all in their spare gym clothes and I watched them play basketball. They practically got to play what they wanted to play.

LuLu was eyeing me out the whole damn time. I was getting fed up cause she was straight staring at me like a pussy as bitch.

"Yes bitch you gotta problem?" I said standing on the benches. I was not playing round today.

She just scoffed and continue to talk about me to her lil minions.

"If you wanna talk shit, I'm right here!" I said waving my arms in the air.

The whole class laughed and Nahmir was giving me a stank face. These niggas really be bitches. Thats on my life. I decided to leave before I killed a bitch. I dabbed up Mr Macc.

"Don't sweat it Brazy" He said fist bumping me. I nodded my head and walked out of gym.

I sat outside the PE Department and chilled on my phone.

"Why you hatin on my girl?" Nahmir said grabbing my phone out my hand. His ass popped outta nowhere

"Why your girl hating on me? She ain't even know me" I said muggin him.

"Don't start sumthin you aint gon finish brazy."

I laughed and stood up, snatching my phone out his hands.

"You know damn well I'll finish what SHE started. I won't just 'finish' it tho. At the end of the day she'll be 6 feet underground if my name keep stayin in her mouth" I said sitting back down.

"Why u actin like this?"

"Don't ask me questions you already know the answers too" I said standing up once more.

"You know I love you Mir, but don't take that shit for granted." I said walking away.

-
quick update. hope y'all enjoy.