Tout pour moi (All to myself)

Molly POV

Today was the day Nahmir and the Boys came home. I couldn't be more excited to see all of them. I didn't know what time they were arriving but I had a shower and everythanggg waiting impatiently for them.

Cuban was geeking cause Manny texted her demanding that they must go dinner, meanwhile his room was already set with roses and all that bullshit.

Manny came to our house first to pick up Cuban. He entered our house and I ran up and hugged him. He kissed my cheeks millions of times and shook me.

"I missed you Brazy!!" He said while pulling my cheeks.

"I missed you toooo Mannnnyyy" I said while messing up his hair.

"I know you diddd, now where's my baby girlll Cuban at" He said looking around.

"Right ova here" She said while walking down from the stairs.

She ran up and jumped on him while they hugged and alllaaat. They so cute together, it makes me happy seeing both of them happy.

"Aight well thats us. Mir gon be here soon Brazy, wait on it" He said while looking at me.

"Alrightt, y'all go enjoy yourselves" I said while winking at Manny.

He nodded his head and mouthed "Thank you" before Cuban dragged him out the door.

I made my way upstairs and laid on my bed waiting for ma lil boo thanggg to post up.

Hours later Mir came through my bedroom door.

I got out of bed and we hugged each other aggressively.

"Hello baby" He said into my neck.

He had his arms wrapped around my head as my arms were connected around his waist. We swung side to side and I stayed like that, shoving my face into his chest.

"I missed you Mir" I mumbled into his chest.

"I know baby, i'm here now" He said while kissing my head.

I finally let go and held his face.

"Gimme a kiss" He said while rubbing his hands down my back.

I kissed him and he smacked my lil booty. He started kissing my neck and lifted me up against the wall.

"I love you" He said while leaving hickies on my neck.

I giggled and ran my hands through his hair.

"I love you too lightskin" I said while softly moaning.

He carried me over to my bed and we got under the covers.

We were kissing and he slipped his hands up my shirt and cupped my boobs.

I took my pants off and he continued to kiss me while rubbing ma pussy through my panties.

I softly moaned and unbuckled his belt, proceeding to pull his pants off.

"I know you've been waiting on this, lil freak" He said in his raspy voice.

He took off his shirt and crawled on top while rubbing his dick on my pussy going up and down while my panties were still on.

I was turned the fuck onnnnnn and he pulled my panties to the side and slid his dick in slowlyyy.

He started going slow and whispered "I love you" into my ear while kissing my neck.

He started pushing a bit harder and my nails dug into his back.

"Dang baby you're so fuckin wet" He said while rubbing on my clit.

I licked my lips and we made eye contact while he was still going in and out slowly.

"Oh fuckkkkk" I moaned as he started going faster.

My eyes slowly started to roll back and I was moaning his name out loud.

He went faster and faster while continuing to kiss my neck.

Mir softly moaned as he kept thrusting faster and faster.

"Mhmmmmm" I moaned while my hands were going through his hair.

"You gonna cum for daddy?" He asked while looking me in the eyes

"Mhmmmmm" I said while nodding my head.

We both came and he pulled out quickly before I swallowed.

Once we were done he kissed me, licking my lips and sucking on my tongue - all of that nasty shittt.

He had a few scratches on his back and love bites on his neck. He sucked on my boobs like a lil kid and we made our way to the shower.

My legs were achinggg so he carried me to the shower and massaged my body while the warm water hit us.

After we changed the sheets and whatnot we laid in bed just talking to each other.

"Have you been okay?" He asked while playing with my damp hair.

"Yeah. Everythings been okay recently." I said while rubbing his chest.

He rubbed my stomach and I asked if he was okay.

He nodded his head but didn't say nun. I took his hand off my stomach and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked while looking at him.

He sat up and I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ion know, something the smallest been buggin me for a while" He said.

"What is it?"

He sighed and looked at me.

"Ion know.. I guess a nigga jealous of you and Manny's friendship" He said slowly.

My eyebrows came together and I faced him.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nah forget I said anything" He said while tryna lay back down.

I held his arm indicating for him to sit back up.

"No tell me... please" I said sitting on his lap.

He rested his arms on my butt.

"I just feel like.. you're closer to Manny than you'll ever be closer to me. I sound selfish asl but i feel like if you inna relationship w somebody, the person you with is the person u supposed to be closest too" He said disconnecting eye contact.

My eyebrows came together and I thought about what he said for a while.

"Ion know. I guess I just want you to myself" He said.

I smiled and grabbed his face, forcing him to look at me.

"I understand what you tryna say babe. Thank you for telling me. N you got me all to yourself, thats on everything." I said as we looked at each other.

He smiled and kissed me passionately, not too rough but not too soft.

"I just sound selfish, it was just sumthin that I've been thinkin about. N its not like ion want you being friends with niggas, i trust you n you do what you gotta do babe" He said reassuring me.

He hugged me tightly and didn't let go. I giggled and he snuggled his head into my neck.

I don't think anyone has made me this happy before.

-
This chapter was ass dawggg, dont hop on my dick for errors n allaat. been providing shitty content but im trying.