Foncé (Dark)

"You sure you don't wanna come with us to this party? It gon be lit" Mir asked along with Manny and Glizzy next to him.

I shook my head no.

"I'm good, but have fun and stay safe though." I said hugging Manny.

"Shi, can I get a hug too?" Glizzy asked.

Mir shot his eyes towards him and I laughed rolling my eyes. I hugged Glizzy from the side and he hugged me back. They both walked out leaving me & Mir alone.

"Enjoy yourself" I said smiling at Nahmir. He hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you" He said while on his way out.

"Love you too" I said closing the front door.

I sat inside my apartment couch, playing games on my phone. It was 7:00pm on a Friday night and I was doing nothing. I just didn't feel like going anywhere tonight.

I grabbed Vanilla ice cream out the freezer, with a spoon and walked upstairs to my room. I decided to watch Love & Basketball while eating ice cream. Cuban ugly ass aint come till Sunday so I was a lone wolf until then.

A few hours later I fell asleep, and heard knocking on my front door. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 1:23am. I sighed and turned on the lights, walking downstairs.

I opened my front door and there was Glizzy, with Nahmir hanging by his side.

"What happened?" I said rubbing my eyes, as it was just adjusting to the light.

"I hope you don't mind but Nick's drunk ass wanted to see you, and I'm the only sober one so I gotta drive Manny's drunk ass home too. Is it cool if you can lik-

"Oh yeah fasho, sorry." I said grabbing Nahmir off Glizzy and sitting him on the couch.

"Thank you so much G, you a life saver" He said thanking me.

"Ye ye, now get out. I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

"Bet" Glizzy said and walked out the door.

I looked at Nahmir and put one of his arms over my shoulder, attempting to take him to my room. He smelt like hard liquor.

"M-Molly?" He said looking around.

"Yeah, yeah I'm here Mir" I said sitting him on my bed.

"I t-think I'm drunk" He said slurring on his words.

"I think you're drunk too" I said taking off his shoes.

"Drink this" I said handing him a cold water bottle.

Nigga didn't know how to hold the bottle properly so I had to give it to him like a baby.
Once he was done drinking it, I put the lid back on and laid him on my bed.

"Man, I-I really like this girl. S-She just soooo bomb and I th-ink she likes me too" He said staring at the ceiling.

"Oh really?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah, one day imma marry her n have babies" He said.

"I-I think our babies w-ill look cute. C-cause this girl I l-like is reallllll fine. She from Michigan, a-and even tho I t-treated her badly im gon make it up to h-ha beautiful ass cause she deserve da world. dats straightttt faxxx!" He said slowly dosing off.

"Mhmmm" I hummed. A few minutes later and he was knocked out cold.

I looked at him and smiled, then tried to go back to sleep. I grabbed my phone and opened a message that I got from Manny.

Manz❤️ - Ay its Glizzy, is Nick good?
Molly - yeah he gone to sleep now😂🙄
Manz❤️ - U a lifesaver, thank u.
Molly - its cool. thank you for bringing him tho. nigga just talked a whole lotta smack
Manz❤️ - Lmfaoooooo dats str8 facts. His drunk ass ain't keep his mouth quiet the whole ride, mean while Manny was just dead asleep💀💀💀💀
Molly - deaddd😂, how was the party tho?
Manz❤️ - It was lit. Nahmir ain't do nothing except drink and talk to a few of the boys. And Manny was all up on them girls, boi was grinding on a new girl each 5mins😂🤦🏾‍♂️
Molly - thats the Manny ik😭lol im boutta crash, ill see u tomorrow tho.
Manz❤️ - Yeah, goodnight.

I put my phone down and laid down next to Mir, but on my side. I felt his arms pull me closer to him, and he dug his head on my neck. I smiled and shortly fell asleep.

I woke up in an empty bed. I checked my phone, 1:00pm. Shit I really slept in. I took my phone off Do not disturb and checked my messages.

Nahmir - Boss had me & Glizzy do some shit, dead ass sorry that I aint say goodbye cause ion wanna wake you up😭But thankk you for lookin after my drunk ass last night, Glizzy told me. I love u heaps ma queen n I'll see u soon baby🤤🤤❤️❤️❤️❤️

I read the message and smiled. I threw my phone on the bed and got up to have a shower. I took my clothes off and turned on the shower, washing my body. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I was done I dried myself and put on a black singlet type crop top with some black Adidas pants.

I moisturised my face and tied my hair up. I linked up with worldstar & finally dropped a song. Man I've been so slack with my music, imma go to the studio when Cuban get here.

I ate some breakfast/lunch and laid on the couch.

Molly - wake up frand, im bored.
Manz❤️ - 5 more minutes😩😩
Molly - noooo im bored, come ova pls😢
Manz❤️ - Ughfhhhhgjgjgjycyj
Manz❤️ - Fine🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄See you soon.

I smiled and laid on the couch, awaiting for Manny's arrival. A few minutes later Mir walked through the door wth Glizzy by his side. Glizzy went to the kitchen and started eating up my snacks, and Mir hugged me.

"Thank you for looking after me last night babeee" He said laying on top of me, digging his head into my neck.

"It's coo" I said giggling.

"Ay I hope you aint mind, but im boutta eat up this whole kitchen. Young nigga aint eat this whole day" Glizzy said while munching on some chips.

"Go for it" I said smiling at him

"Did I talk a whole lotta shit last night?" Mir asked while on his phone.

"You don't even knowwww Mir" I said laughing.

"She not wrong!" Glizzy said yelling from the other side with food in his mouth.

"Nigga shut up, I hope you choke on yo food" Mir said well laying his head on my stomach.

"Nah but fr, what I say?" He asked.

"You was talking bou-

Before I could finish my sentence, Manny opened the door with a patch of leaking blood from his stomach area. He leaned on the door handle, with no energy and slumped on the ground.

I got up and yelled, running towards his body that was now covered in blood. Glizzy and Mir ran towards where I was and called up an Ambo. I looked at his face and talked to him.

"You not going anywhere Manny, you staying with us."  I said with tears coming down my face.

I applied pressure near his wound with a towel and hoped for the best. My hands were now covered with the blood of my brother. He held my hand tightly before closing his eyes. Then my vision became darker and darker, with the sounds around me fading away.

Before I knew it, everything was black.

-
lol y'all aint getting no update anytime soon so enjoy this cliffhanger.