Amour? (Love?)

Molly Pov
I moved my legs around the bed and heard something thump.

"Molly what da fuck b. Watchu tryna do, kick ma small ass off the bed. Fuck goin on"

I looked around and saw a tired Nahmir slumped on the floor. I grabbed my phone off his drawer and looked at the time :
2:05am. I rubbed my eyes and slammed my phone back on the drawer, sighing.

"Well, hello motherfucker ma ass still on tha floor. You finna help me up or what" He said looking confused.

I rolled my eyes and pulled Nahmir up. We both sat up and I laid my head on his shoulder and he placed his hand around my waist.

"You good shorty?" He asked looking at me.

"I think so. Sorry for kicking yo ass off the bed like that." I said smiling a lil.

"You still having bad dreams?" I nodded my head and sat in his lap.

"How we even fall asleep, I ain't remember shit" I said squinting my eyes.

"Well, yo ass popped 2 codeine's and smoked some ganja, and then you were out. I stayed up looking after you n allaat but then I fell asleep not long after you kicked my ass off the bed."

I chuckled and shifted my body, wrapping my arms around his neck. I stared at his face and I could feel him getting geeky and slowly start to laugh.

"I'm sorry" I said poking out my bottom lip. He hated when I used to do that.

"Donnnn'ttt doooo thaatt shit B" He said trying to disconnect eye contact.

I started kissing his neck, biting on his skin leaving hickeys on him.

"Somebody woke up freaky" He said. I could just feel him geeking hella hard rn.

"No strings attached papi" And I kissed him, sucking on his bottom lip. After I was satisfied with the way I teased him. I got off his lap, rubbing my small booty on his dick and walked away smirking.

"Ay where the fuck u goin now. You aint boutta do that shit and leave baby" He said getting off the bed and catching up to me.

He put his hand around shoulders and we walked downstairs.

"Where yo ass going fr?" He asked as I put my shoes on.

"Uh home?" I said with a 'duh' face. "Its a school night"

"Its also nearly 2:30am - this the time all da shooters come out. Yo ass ain't going nowhere and you prolly still high too. And shit we skippin school tomorrow." He said slumping on the couch.

"Mayne, I don't give a fuck bout no shooters, that's why my ass keep a semi automatic next to me." I said tryna convince him. He shook his head no wit a straight face.

"Well I need clothes to use, cause I ain't boutta sleep in these jeans again." I said pointing down to my tight denim jeans.

"Leave them on, it show how fine yo ass is" He  said rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys, walking towards the front door.

"Aight I was joking, damn b. I'll come with you to get yo shit later. But for now, just come and borrow Papi's clothes." He said smirking, referring himself to papi.

I rolled my eyes and took my shoes off giving in.

"Come and finish what you started" Mir said biting his lip.

"Boy you wish" I said sitting next to him.

" So how long you been here?"

"2 months" I said looking at my nails.