Fuyez (Runaway)

Well todays the day I'm flying back to Michigan. Its been a min since I'm going back home and I'm excited and lowkey nervous.I was leaving my car here and I called a cab to take me to the airport. I was thinkin bout taking my car wit me but cba.

I've stopped talking to Lucas cause he started assuming shit n allat. We wasn't even serious lmfaooo. Why some of these niggas aint got no trust?

Overall Nahmir and I have been talking on and off but not the way we used too talk. Maybe just a 'Hi' and 'How are you?' here and there, and that was basically it. Our friendship went down the drain, but I saw it comin so😴

No one really knows that I was leaving to Michigan. I honestly don't know when and if I am coming back to Alabama lmao, but welp we'll see.

The robotic voice over the intercom said my flight was leaving in a bit so I made my way down to the gate, handing the lady my plane ticket. She scanned it, handing my passport back.

I turned around looking out the large window in the airport.

"Bye 205" I said under my breath. I mugged the lady since she was looking at me like I was crazy and walked through the jet bridge that led to the airplane.

I walked through the isle, looking for my seat number. I finally found it, placing my bags up in the top cupboard settling into my seat. I had the window seat, so I sat down facing outside taking photos. I hope I wasn't sitting next to a random ass person who gon try to talk too me, I ain't in the mood to be friendly.

Just as I was starting to relax my phone started ringing. I looked down at the contact name.

"YBN Manny❤️🌹" I read across the screen.

Manny and I, we were real close. He straight up like a brother to me. We stopped talking after him and Nahmir left Michigan yet I forgot I had his number.

I wasn't mad at him cause I knew he was just followin Mir's footsteps. I mean, its family over everything and anything when it comes to the YBN GangLand.

I answered the phone call with a smile on my face.

"How you doin sis?" He said geekin on the phone.

"Manny how you been. I miss you like crazy, shi why you aint say nothin to me. I thought yo ass forgot about me" I said pouting and tryna keep my voice down. These ole white folks finna start eyeing me out.

"Brazy Baby, I've been coolin. Just been hella busy but I could never forget bout yo big head ass. I got too much love for you" He said laughing at the last part.

"How U Been? I'm sorry I ain't contact u or nun. Jus thought that you'd still be mad at me about everything that happened. Nick pussy ass ain't tell me that you were here in 205 since 2 days ago so I'm sorry dat I'm callin ya late-

"It's cool Manny" I said cutting him off.

"I'm good, I'm good. Everythings good" I said lying.

"Nick told me bout what happened tho" He said sighing.

"Ion know why you put up wit him B. Nick like my blood brother to me. But after the shit he put u through. Its like he aint deserve you sometimes."

"Manny.. I got mad love for Mir and its gon stay like that. No matter how dirty he did me. I got too much love foe him and it is slowly killing me. But I cant do much but stop caring." I said laying my head on my palm.

"He taking that for granted. As much as I want y'all to be together, you needa realise what's good for you. That nigga tearing yo heart apart without you even noticing it."

"The last thing I need is YOU telling me whats good for me. I love you Manny but imma just do me. With or without Nahmir. I aint gonna let another nigga break my heart and thats on my dead homies"

"You do what you gotta do luh sis. Im here witchu no matter what happens. Now when will I get to see ya Brazy ass, cause its been way too long"

"Hah wellllllll.... Right now I'm onna plane back to Michigan"

"Does Nick know?" He said bringing his eyebrows together.

"Why df he needa know?" I said biting the inside of my cheek.

"You know damn well imma go snitchin n tell him. So when you coming back to Alabama?"

"Funny thing is, ion know yet. I was thinking bout leaving school and coming back to Detroit and live here buhh... ion know yet, gotta talk to my brother about it"

"Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh u not boutta leave Alabama for good. I haven't even seen yo ass yet sis. Please don't g-

"Manny calm down nigga. Like I said, it was just a thought. I aint gon move straight away even if I had the chance too." I said laughing.

"Now I gotta go. My flight bout tah leave. I love youuu"

"Love you too big head ass. Call me later." He said before hanging up.

Lmfao shi I'm just tryna disappear but Manny goofy ass always gotta know something then go snitchin.

Our flight was departing soon so I sat back and plugged in my earphones, ready too sleep.

Nahmir POV :

Molly And I Aint Been Talkin Foe A While. I Swear She Da Definition Of Petty. I Guess This Would Make It Two Times Dat I've Lost Her. Im Just Bout Ta Give Her Time. She Can Do What She Wanna Do.

Manny Entered My House Almost Breaking My Front Door Down Tho.

"Nigga, fuck is you doing gettin all loud and shi-

"Nigga shut the fuck up. How yo ass ain't know Molly boutta fly her ass back to Detroit and even stay there foe good?" He Said Well Slapping Me On Da Head.

"Nigga whatchu mea-

"I mean she onna plane right now unsure of wether she boutta come back or not. And whose fault is this? Yours! Because your goofy ass aint tell me that she was here since two days ago, and when I wanna see her she tryna leave because of what happened between both of y'all. Do something, fuckin call her , even fly yo ass over to Detroit if you dare too. Just speak to her." He Said Slapping Me On Da Head Again.

Manny Was Right Tho. I Always Gotta Seem To Fuck Everythin Up. I Know Manny and Molly Be Real Close, Which Is Why His Ass Be So Mad About It.

"Don't worry bro. I'll call her later when she finally in Detroit"

"Thank you nigga damn" He said relived.

"And next time don't come all up in my crib like you boutta break shit nigga. Almost busted my mf front door down like you was some type of opp up in this bitch" I said shaking my head.

He Chuckled And Sat Down.

"Ion get it though" He said.

"What?" I said confused.

"Why you been taking her for granted? You prolly aint even notice it, cause Molly don't notice it either. Nick, im sayin this to you from a brothers prospective, you better get yo shit together before you stay single. You might even end up losing Molly as a friend, cause I know damn well she aint boutta wait around for you, and thats on God."

This nigga on sum spiritual shit right now.

"How much doobies you done smoked"

"Enough for me to realise that you a bitch nigga if u just gon let a down to earth, bomb ass girl leave yo life again. Get ur shit up Nick ya bitch"

This Nigga Was Right Tho. This Why I FW Manny. He Gon Tell Me Shit Straight Up. All Jokes Aside I Am Gon Step My Shit Up - Thats On EveryThing.

-
excuse all the mf mistakes n allat. i appreciate all em comments and votes that i peep. s/o to all of y'all foe dat 2k+ reads 👀 omm im bout tah make this book better when i get more time, best believe dat.