I felt a hand on my shoulder as someone pulled me back. I protested. I shrugged off the hand holding myself to him. Refusing to let go of his body.

Lifeless body.

"Ara." I heard a familiar voice but my brain refused to register it. I didn't want to know anything else.

That someone pulled me up and I cried as my hands left his body.

I was engulfed in a tight hug.

My mind driving me to the point of insanity.

I cried. I cried till my eyes couldn't spill any more tears. I screamed out loud. Till my voice stopped coming out of my throat.

Some one rubbed my hand holding me tight. I fought to open my eyes. My vision was blurry. I couldn't see anything clearly. My head hurting. Thoughts a complete mess.

I blinked few times. I saw people standing in front of me. Damion no more laid there.

"Argyl." I turned to see Ken holding me. His face was tear stained too.

"I need some time." I said my voice hoarse. I gulped hard and he nodded.

"Let's get back to the Wing." He said calmly.

I nodded.

I got up on my feet. My whole body pained. My heart pained. As if thousands of knives were being penetrated through it.

"Take all the bodies of our men, Roger. Will take Santos with us." Ken said his name with so much disgust. His name made my blood boil. "We are heading home." Ken shouted.

"Douglas?" I asked him suddenly noticing he didn't call him.

Ken looked at me for a moment before slightly shaking his head.

I sucked in a deep breath. Closing my eyes tight I tried to keep myself together.

I felt empty. Totally empty. My mind completely blank. I couldn't formulate a single thought. My heart void of any emotions. It just beat. But those were useless. For whom it belonged to was gone.

In a few, I was into the car. Ken made me sit on the back as he started driving. I didn't know how I got here.

I tried to remember what exactly happened. Who shot him?

Was even the bullet meant for him?

"Ken?" I asked.

His eyes looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"What exactly happened?" I asked him swallowing the lump.

He looked ahead.

"Erik aimed for you." He said.

One sentence and I knew everything.

My eyes again teared and I started crying.

He took the bullet for me. It was meant to kill me. Not him.

The thought made my heart ache more. I was responsible for all this. I was responsible for his.. his..

A loud sob escaped my lips. I cried the whole ride home. I cried my eyes out remembering his lips against mine. Remembering his soft touch. His gentle caresses. His bright blue eyes which held so much pain.

Erik Santos. He took away everything from me. My blood boiled at the thought. My tears were replaced by anger.

The burning fire.

He deserved to die in the worst way. 

And I was going to give him what he deserved. For killing my love. I was going to do this.

I promised myself not to shed a single tear until Erik dies. Until I kill him with my bare hands.

The car came to halt in front of the Wing.

I got out of it.

"Ara." Ken said worry lacing his voice.

Tears still pooled into my eyes. But I didn't let them fall.

"Take Erik to the Dark Wing. I will be there in five." I said looking into his eyes.

His face stayed emotionless. He tried to read what was going in my mind.

He nodded after a few and I nodded back at him.

I am sorry. I cried a lot while writing this. I was a mess. 

*Runs away crying before you can read this.*

I told you guys to stop me when you still can. I told few of you to kill me before I update this. I told that to my best friend as well and believe me when I told her this, she didn't talk with me for few hours.

This was something I had planned since the very start. 

It hurts so much..

There was a reason in updating all of them together.

Sorry.

~32Quincey♥️