This Was The Last Straw.

ARGYL'S POV.

I sat in the room as I heard the commotion outside. This was something unusual. I knew something was up. Something was terribly wrong. I walked to the door opening it.

"Reina, you have to stay inside. You can not come out. These are Rey's orders. Close the window. Stay in." One of the guards said literally pushing me in.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"We don't know that. We haven't seen him." The other replied.

"Then how do you know his orders?" I asked them silently.

"Anything suspicious, you are supposed to stay in. We can't let you out. This was personally instructed by the Rey. We won't go against his words." The first one answered bowing down his head apologetically. But I knew he wasn't sorry at all.

My nerves went wild that movement and I acted on them. Something was wrong. I knew that. He had instructed the guards not to let me out. He had thought of this before.

I was angry and that moment, nothing seemed wrong. I punched one of them catching him off guard. He didn't really expect me to attack him.

Kicking the other hard, I heard him wince as he fell on the ground. Before they could even react, I sprinted through the corridors towards the source of noise.

The Empire was in danger. He was in danger. I knew that. I wanted to be by his side.

I wanted violence as always. As ran as fast as I could. The whole wing was silent. The guards who are usually here, were absent. I knew this was something big.

I came into the open garden of the Wing.

Looking around I found no one. I tried to know where the noises were coming from.

My eyes spotted a figure walking towards me. I immediately recognised him as Leo. He ran towards me. As he came closer, I could see the bruise on his face. He was pale. I didn't know what had happened to him but he looked tired and scared.

"Ara." He breathed out.

"Leo. What is going on?" I asked him.

He didn't reply me. He stood there. Just looking at me. His eyes watered. I knew something was going on in his mind. I knew something was bothering him.

"Leo. What is going on?" I asked him shaking his shoulders.

He didn't say anything. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he closed his eyes for a moment.

"I am sorry Ara. I really am." He said opening his eyes.

Before I could ask him anything or even blink, something stung my neck. A sharp pain shot through it and I winced.

My vision became blur and I could barely see him standing there.

I lost my balanced falling on the ground as I heard his distant sob. The loud noises fading. The bastard had drugged me.

...

DAMION'S POV.

"Shoot all of them." I said to Will and he instructed the other men. Their screams resonated through the walls of the Wing.

The people going against me, were breathing their last breaths. The bullets were fired and they started hitting the targets. Bodies after bodies collapsed on the ground and I stood in front of the Southern Wing looking at the hell we were creating. Douglas, Ken, Roger stood beside me as we watched the scene in front of us.

People were screaming. Running for their lives. Some who had weapons, they tried fighting back but my men were not someone you could fight back to. They were trained.

"Rey!" I heard panicked voice behind me. I turned to face the guard who was supposed to be standing outside our room.

I raises a questioning eyebrow.

His face was scared. He was panicked. I could see the bruise on his jaw.

"Fuck." I swore even before he told me what had happened. I should have known.

"She.. She just.." He started.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

My blood was boiling. I had given two of them one job, and they couldn't do that properly.

That wasn't their fault though. She was that fast. I knew it was difficult to fight with her pace.

"She left to come to you." He said.

I raised another eyebrow. Cause she wasn't here.

"Search for her." I shouted.

"Ken, come with me. Douglas, Roger, search the other side. I will search the garden." I made it clear and we immediately got to the work.

She could have listened to me at least once. She shouldn't have ran out of the room at this point of time. But being the stubborn girl she was, she did. Again with that weakness shit. I knew what must have been going through her mind at that point of time.

I clenched my fists as we strode through the garden trying to find any sign of her. The Wing was unguarded as all of the guards were handling the Southern Wing.

This was my biggest mistake. I knew I should have locked her in. I should have placed Ken there out of the room. But this all happened so quickly that I had no time to think.

"We will find her Damion." Ken said.

"I know." I nodded. I was going to find her. The way didn't matter, I was going to find her.

We circled the whole wing. But there was no sight of her.

"Did you find her?" I asked Douglas and Roger who walked towards us with emotionless faces.

They shook their heads.

I closed my eyes for a moment.

She should have been around. Cause I knew no matter what, she won't leave the Wing on her own.

I knew that. No matter how stubborn she is. She won't go out of those gates.

Unless..

I looked at Roger.

"Where did you leave Leo?" I asked him.

His face paled in a moment. His eyes refused to meet mine as he realised what he had done.

"Fuck Roger, for hell's sake." Ken snapped, "How careless can you be?"

"I.. I just heard the noises and ran towards you Rey, I don't remember.. I.."

"HAVE YOU LOST IT?" Ken snapped lunging forward on him. Douglas held him back.

Ken was furious. I wasn't any better. My control was vanishing. I was giving into the anger. The Demon in me was almost unleashed. He wanted blood. He wanted to kill.

I gripped my gun.

"I know where she is." I said keeping myself as calm as possible. I didn't want to kill my own man. I knew he was at the fault but I also knew he didn't do it on purpose.

"Get everyone ready. We are heading to the Santos Mansion. We are getting her back here." I said in a cold voice and Ken nodded in agreement.

Erik Santos, this was the last straw. I am dragging you to the Dark Wing by the end of the day.

And.. I am off to studies!

Here you go with another chapter.

I might update another one today itself. Or may be tomorrow. 

The traitor Leo. Can we kill him already?

What do you think gonna happen?

One more update and then, I will update the rest all together.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                           ~32Quincey♥️