Whatever You Might Think

"Please come in." He said gesturing towards the gate.

I nodded putting on my suit jacket and walked to the mansion with him and all of my men closely following me.

I led the way and they followed. This is how it was supposed to happen.

I was the King.

I stopped at the door of the mansion and he quickly came forward opening it for us. He backed away giving me the space.

I walked in and the others followed.

His mansion was nothing like the Wing. It was huge but the interior was different. It had modern touch.

I turned back to look at him.

"Isaias. We are here for some work." I said and he nodded. I could see his fingers trembling a little as his eyes showed fear.

"Let's talk in my office shall we?" He asked and I nodded looking at Ken and Douglas.

"Lead the way." I said and he bowed his head walking ahead of us.

We walked through the corridors. He kept glancing behind at all of us without speaking a word.

The guards in his mansion bowed their head down in front of us mumbling a "Rey" as we walked past them. I nodded at them.

His pace was fast. He was scared and I could feel it.

He stopped in front of a door and turned back before opening it.

"I suppose your men would like to rest for sometime?" He asked clearly uncomfortable with my men following us.

"Open the door." I said in a final tone indicating my men were not going anywhere and he gulped. He knew better than arguing with me.

He opened the door to his office with trembling hands and stepped out of my way waiting for me to enter.

I walked in and sat on the main chair in front of the table there. His office was just like the rest of his house, covered in grey and white articles. Minimum things on the table. It had a bookshelf which held the books I doubt he would ever read and the files scattered on the table in front of me.

I nodded at the chair in front of me and he settled there. Ken and Douglas stood beside me. My men surrounding us.

He glanced around terrified. I took out my gun placing it on the table in front of me. I looked at him and his eyes refused to meet mine. The atmosphere changed becoming more tensed and I loved it.

It felt like I owned all of this. I really did. This wasn't his house anymore. I was the one in charge there.

"Heard one of your man died not far from my Wing?" I asked him observing his every reaction.

His eyes looked up at me to see my gaze already fixed on him.

"No.." He said unsure.

"Really?" I asked crossing my hands across the table leaning to look at him.

He nodded refusing to look up.

"Look up here." I snapped and his eyes averted to look into mine.

"Let's get straight to the point Abecasis. You sent your men to keep an eye on me." I stated cocking my head to a side.

His eyes showed fear and he shook his head.

"Tsk. Don't lie. Cause you know how much I hate lies. You have already betrayed me and now you are lying." I said watching him.

"We don't want to kill your men Isaias. You admit what you did and we would leave with you without hurting anyone." Douglas said.

He looked at us and then glanced back at my men.