You Better Have Not Done This

Damion's POV.

I glanced at her for a last time walking out of her room. I don't know what this girl was doing to me. She was different. She just had this effect on me.

She was making me feel things.

I can not feel anything. I am not supposed to feel anything. Weakness! That is what this all is.

I can't afford to have any weakness.

I can not allow Argyl to be weakness. I just can't let her through all the walls.

How on the Earth did she manage to break all of them?

How did she lower all my guards?

This wasn't right. It just wasn't.

The tears in her eyes, the bruises on her face, the bruised blood stained knuckles everything made me feel the pain.

I had this urge to comfort her. Her brown orbs were blood shot and I just didn't like it.

She was doing crazy things to me.

Whenever she is in front of me, my hands raise on their own to touch her. Yesterday in the Dark Wing, the act wasn't planned.

It just happened.

I just softened at her sight.

I was furious. How could I let this happen?

I can't.

I killed three people calming myself down. I spent the night in the Dark Wing visiting the traitors and enemies letting out my anger.

I just can not grow a soft side towards a girl I had known only for few days.

Yes she was different. But I can't risk it.

No emotions, No weaknesses. My empire had always been my first priority. And if I grew any feeling for her, I will have to sort out my priorities, which is the last thing I wanna do at this stage.

Erik has came into the scene. I don't know what he is planning. Whatever it is, we are on the verge of a war. And at this point of time, I can't afford to have any weakness. I can't feel anything for her. I can't put her in danger.

I made up my mind.

This was the last time I gave into my feelings. Not again.

This won't happen again.

No feelings. Absolutely no room for them. The last time I let my emotions drive me their way. But I won't let this happen again.

Staying away from her is the best thing to do for now.

You need to be strong Damion. The Empire needs you now. They need the Demon.

Yes. I needed to be strong.

I walked to my office. I didn't know what news Will has and about whom.

Let's hope it doesn't confirm the not-so-good intentions of Erik. Christ bless his soul if it does.

I pushed the door of my office open to see Will and Ken standing there.

"Rey." They both said in unison bowing down their heads.

"What is it?" I asked walking to my chair and sitting on it.

"Seth." Ken said.

"What about him Ken?" I asked him.

"He is dead." Will said.

"Hm." I thought spinning the paperweight.

"How do we know?" I asked.