This Was Not Good.

The two people approaching us were not huge. No they weren't. Instead they were of a perfect height and strong built. I always believed that small things are more dangerous than huge ones.

One of them had tattoos all over his body. The deadly designs. His skin almost looked black. The other one, looked more aggressive with his bald self. His brown eyes fixed on us. Predator look in them.

Their expressions were deadly. They glared at Ken and one of them, the one with hell lot of tattoos, smirked at me. My blood boiling at the look in his eyes which clearly said that I was just a girl.

Oh only if you knew!

Griping the knife tight in my hands, I glared at him. Underestimate me all you want. Once we are in the Ring I will show you what I am made of.

I smirked in my mind.

The referee stood in the middle as we stood in front of the Duo.

I kept looking at them observing their moves. The hold on their knives. It was so firm that I doubted the bald one would break the handle if he didn't loosen his grip on it.

We shook hands was a formality. The grip on each other's hand so tight that I could feel the pain.

But I knew it was nothing compared to what was coming my way.

I glanced once at Damion before the referee whistled. The unknown unreadable look in his eyes. I closed my eyes as the fight started. In a moment, my nerves went crazy. Adrenaline rushed through my spine. I heard the moment and opened my eyes to see the one with tattoos coming my way.

I smirked in my mind as I judged his stance. He planned to attack on my right side. I could tell that.

I dodged to the left his knife making a slight contact with my skin. The slight burn I felt on my hand was satisfying. Really satisfying.

I turned around before he could realise what was happening and pierced the knife his way. He escaped my blade.

My nerves jumping up and down. Desperate to draw blood. I again turned to face him. I could see Ken on my side. The other guy was distracted. I was sure Ken had the satisfaction of hitting him.

Before I could process anything, Ken and lifted me up and taking the chance, I smacked a kick on the face of that bastard.

I was dropped on the ground in a moment as Ken again got him busy with the other. I heard someone wince out loud. I wasn't sure if it was Ken or the person he was fighting with.

I blocked out all the noises in my head. All the noises form my surroundings. The only concentration was this guy in front of me. His nose bleeding. Fire flaring in his dark eyes.

I smirked at him.

Hearing him swear under his breath as he lunged on me, making me fall on the ground. I hit my head hard. The taste of blood filled my mouth. My own blood as I fell on my face. I heard someone hiss but I didn't have nay chance to look at who it was. His whole weight on top of me in a moment. He flipped me over facing him. His face aggressive. He was ready to kill. Just like in slow motion, my eyes caught his fingers tightening on the knife.